BackupBuddy was updated to version 126.96.36.199, from version 188.8.131.52. Changelog:
- Enhancement: Added more detail about recent edits in WordPress Dashboard widget as well as track more events more accurately, such as changes to posts and plugin activations/deletions
- Enhancement: Added ability to change Dropbox remote destination directory.
- Enhancement: Filtered files in all remote destinations to only show backups.
- Enhancement: Made remote destination file list tables more consistent.
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue for Dropbox when using root directory.
- Bug Fix: Resolved an issue with Rackspace remote destination.
- Bug Fix: Fixed an escaped HTML issue in FTP Browse interface.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a typo in importbuddy.
- Bug Fix: Made a message about crons a little clearer.
- Bug Fix: Resolved a few issues where PHP Error Notices were being displayed.
- Update: Updated 3rd party jQuery Date/Time picker library to v1.6.3
- Update: Updated 3rd party LeanModal library to v1.1
- Cleanup: Removed unused 3rd party SimpleExpand library
- Bug Fix: Suppress errors related to open_basedir in ImportBuddy.
- Bug Fix: Fixed duplicate element ID errors in browser console.
- Bug Fix: Typo in loopback error corrected.
- Bug Fix: Sometimes database shows skipped when wasn’t skipped. Fixed confusion.
- Bug Fix: Restoring from Stash Live sometimes opened a new tab/window.
- Bug Fix: PHP notice when restoring from Stash Live
- Enhancement: New Backup setting to include only active plugins in backup.
- Bug Fix: Resolved issue with database rollback.
- Bug Fix: Tweaked regular expression related to database prefix to remove warning when multiple underscores in prefix.
- Bug Fix: Additional logging for potential scheduling issues.
- Bug Fix: Resolved issues with invalid schedules.
- Bug Fix: Added schedule cleanup to Housekeeping to resolve some issues with bad schedules.
Publish to Apple News was updated to version 1.4.3, from version 1.4.2. Changelog:
- Bugfix: Decodes HTML entities in URLs before performing remote file exists check for embedded media.
Yoast SEO was updated to version 8.2.1, from version 8.2. Changelog:
- Fixes a bug where the Chrome or Opera browser tab would crash on Windows when a Polish text contains sentences in passive voice.
AppPresser was updated to version 3.6.1, from version 3.6. Changelog:
- Reset password with API for better in-app experience
- Use https for app store.
- Fix PHP warnings for static functions
Gutenberg was updated to version 3.9, from version 3.8.
Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights was updated to version 7.2.0, from version 7.1.0. Changelog:
- Tweak: Sites with large traffic will see numbers larger than 1 million abbreviated so the numbers will no longer overflow out of the report container boxes.
- Tweak: We’ve clarified the download tracking setting to point out that externally hosted downloads are now tracked as downloads, not external links.
- Tweak: Compatibility for the Fix WP Tables and Magee Shortcodes plugins.
- Fixed: We’ve fixed issues where sites that were recreated/migrated sometimes could not re-authenticate with MonsterInsights.
Divi Builder was updated to version 2.15, from version 2.14. No Changelog was available.
The Extra theme was updated to version 2.15, from version 2.14.
WooCommerce Stripe Gateway was updated to version 4.1.10, from version 4.1.9. Changelog:
- Fix – When 3DS card redirect status is “not_required”, charge the 3DS source.
- Fix – Payment Request not validating quantity before payment sheet shows.
- Fix – Test mode info not showing when description field is left blank.
- Add – Filter for Payment Request localized parameters wc_stripe_payment_request_params.
- Update – Stripe API version to 2018-09-06.
WooCommerce Services was updated to version 1.16.1, from version 1.16.0. Changelog:
- Clear shipping rates when changing package weight or signature requirement so they can be recalculated
- Correctly purchase a “First Class Envelope” or a “First Class Package Service” label depending if the package is an envelope or not