WooCommerce Square was updated to version 1.0.29, from version 1.0.28. Changelog:
- Fix – If more than 1000 items, next batch is ignored.
- Fix – Wrong setting used when syncing product.
- Fix – Japan locale does not support Diners/Discover, so do not show these brands on checkout.
WooCommerce Stripe Gateway was updated to version 4.1.1, from version 4.0.7. Changelog:
- Tweak – Use payment_complete method when charge is succeeded or captured so other WC related tasks gets triggered.
- Tweak – Styling for the credit card logos.
- Add – Subscription change payment method support for SEPA.
- Add – Credit card branding detection on credit card field.
- Fix – When checkout form fields fails second time, page refreshes instead of using AJAX.
- Fix – Potential issue when WC is not activated.
- Tweak – Create user session only on product detail page.
- Tweak – Payment Request session handling to bail if session already exists.
- Tweak – 3DS recommended is now required and 3DS optional is now not required.
- Tweak – Admin notices for currency check are now all dismissible.
- Tweak – Added all color payment logos in svg.
- Tweak – Update Stripe Fee and Stripe Net meta names.
- Tweak – Stripe Checkout Popup Modal will validate checkout before proceeding to payment step.
- Tweak – Verbiage for saving payment information to account.
- Fix – When SEPA was used in subscription payment, it does not show SEPA in payment method table.
- Fix – Refund via Stripe dashboard not reflecting amount in order notes.
- Fix – Potential idempotency issues with subs recurring payment processing.
- Add – Multibanco payment method.
- Add – EPS payment method.
- Add – Notice for customer to change saved cards when billing address has been updated.
- Add – Stripe fee and net payout to order line item total section.
- Add – Hook to separately control Stripe Checkout Modal’s allow remember me option. `wc_stripe_allow_remember_me` (bool).
- Add – Hook to filter 3DS requirements `wc_stripe_require_3ds`.
- Add – Hook to verify zipcode in Stripe Checkout Modal. `wc_stripe_checkout_verify_zip`. Only works when require address is true.
- Add – Hook to require shipping address on Stripe Checkout Modal. `wc_stripe_checkout_require_shipping_address` (bool).
Add – Hook to hide Stripe net payout on order line item `wc_stripe_hide_display_order_payout` (bool).
- Add – Hook to hide Stripe fee on order line item `wc_stripe_hide_display_order_fee` (bool).
- Add – Hook to filter out logging messages `wc_stripe_logging` (bool).
- Add – Hook to add content to the Stripe Checkout Receipt Page `wc_stripe_checkout_receipt_page_before_form`.
- Add – Hook to add content to the Stripe Checkout Receipt Page `wc_stripe_checkout_receipt_page_after_form`.
- Add – Hook to add content to the Stripe Checkout Receipt Page `wc_stripe_checkout_receipt_page_before_form_submit`.
- Add – Hook to add content to the Stripe Checkout Receipt Page `wc_stripe_checkout_receipt_page_after_form_submit`.
- Add – Hook to add handling to the Stripe Checkout return handler `wc_stripe_checkout_return_handler`.
- Add – Hook to change save to account checkbox text `wc_stripe_save_to_account_text`.
- Add – Compatibility with Payment Request/Apple Pay and different coupon types such as gift/store credit by Smart Coupons (requires WC 3.2+).
- Add – Compatibility with Payment Request/Apple Pay and Subscription product in cart page.
- Add – Compatibility with Payment Request/Apple Pay and Bookings product in cart page.
- Add – Compatibility with Payment Request/Apple Pay and Composite products in cart page.
- Add – Compatibility with Payment Request/Apple Pay and Product Bundles in cart page.
- Add – Compatibility with Payment Request/Apple Pay and Account Funds in cart page.
- Add – Compatibility with Payment Request/Apple Pay and Mix and Match products in cart page.
- Add – Compatibility with Payment Request/Apple Pay and Product Addons in cart page.
- Add – $post object on hook `wc_stripe_hide_payment_request_on_product_page`.
- Update – Stripe API version to 2018-02-28.
- Remove – Hard deprecated Stripe JS v2 credit card form process.
Yoast SEO was updated to version 7.3, from version 7.2. Changelog:
- Removes the intl polyfill and shows a message on browsers that don’t support this feature.
- Adds Baidu Webmaster Tools verification support.
- Adds import functionality for Premium SEO Pack.
- Adds import functionality for Smartcrawl SEO.
- Adds import functionality for Squirrly SEO.
- Adds import functionality for Platinum SEO Pack.
- Adds import functionality for SEO Framework.
- Adds import functionality for Greg’s High Performance SEO.
- Adds import functionality for WP Meta SEO.
- Improves the social data import for the wpSEO.de plugin.
- Removes the debug data from the admin pages, which were only showing when WordPress is in DEBUG mode.
- Applies Select2 to all select boxes on breadcrumbs page.
- Attempts to reset opcode cache during the upgrade routine.
- Changes the wording for the Ryte indexability check on the features tab.
- Prevents hard casting to array in the WPSEO_Link_Columns::add_post_columns method signature.
- Fixes a bug where an error is thrown when MySQL has the sql-mode set to ANSI_QUOTES.
- Fixes a bug where the pagination overlaps the cornerstone information message, on post overview pages in combination with low resolutions.
- Fixed a bug where the keyword filter doesn’t work on the post overview page.
- Removes HTML entities from the HTML comment that appears for admins when there’s no meta description on a post or page.
- Changes JSON+LD organization output to always point to #organization on the homepage instead of the current page.
- Fixes a bug where non-public taxonomies were shown in the breadcrumbs.
- Minor internationalization improvements.
- Security hardening.
Login Logo was updated to version 0.9.0, from version 0.7. No Changelog was available.
WooCommerce was updated to version 3.3.5, from version 3.3.4. Changelog:
- Fix – Shop page notice should not appear when edting the “Hello World!” page.
- Fix – Inconsistent order item refund sign.
- Fix – Change wc_get_price_excluding_tax to not round the return value so calculations in admin are not pre-rounded.
- Fix – Use minimum price instead of maximum price when ordering variable products from low to high on term archives.
- Fix – order and orderby on shop page when using rewrite rules.
- Fix – Ajax loading spinner when using twentyseventeen theme.
- Fix – Out of Stock products change stock to On Backorder when imported to update existing products.
- Fix – Visibility dropdown not responding in quick edit when stock management is disabled.
- Fix – Featured paramenter in products endpoint on REST API.
- Fix – Linebreaks in order item meta.
- Fix – Product rating count when updated by admin.
- Tweak – Define array before attempting to append to it.
- Tweak – Change WC WP-CLI commands default per_page value to 100.
- Tweak – Ensure background process class returns data as an array.
- Tweak – Increase orders table checkbox column size on small devices.
- Tweak – Better support for infinite scroll in Jetpack.
Hummingbird was updated to version 1.8.1, from version 184.108.40.206. Changelog:
- New: Option to auto clear cache on plugin/theme update
- New: Option to hide all notices
- New: Option to show clear cache button on the admin bar
- Enhance: Various performance improvements and tweaks
- Enhance: Removed duplicate queries
- Enhance: Optimize database writes/reads
- Enhance: Keep compression settings when switching from advanced to basic view in asset optimization
- Enhance: Improve WP_CACHE detection to avoid PHP warnings on some configurations
- Enhance: Increased expiry time for files in asset optimization module
- Fix: Remove RSS feeds from page caching
- Fix: Empty exclusion rules in page cache settings were halting all page caching
- Fix: Publish changes button not working after bulk updates
- Fix: Page caching exclusion rules will now only escape the dot in the file extension (if present)
- Fix: Product page type not showing in page caching settings
Gutenberg was updated to version 2.7.0, from version 2.6.0.
EWWW Image Optimizer was updated to version 4.1.3, from version 4.1.1. Changelog:
- fixed: infinite loop when removing invalid API key
- fixed: img elements with incorrect attachment ID being replaced with wrong image src
- fixed: ExactDN CSS and JS parsing incompatible with Autoptimize
- added: detect WP Fastest Cache WebP rewrite rules
- added: notice if WebP conversion enabled but mod_rewrite or mod_headers is missing
- added: better debugging when background/async mode is blocked
- changed: CSS/JS files are filtered pre-emptively by ExactDN to avoid quirks with emoji scripts
- fixed: warning during wp_cron for undefined constant
- fixed: invalid or expired keys would still attempt optimization
- fixed: WebP files are orphaned when using Media File Renamer
- deprecated: PHP 5.3 will no longer be supported in 4.2
- deprecated: PHP 5.4 support will be removed by July 2018
- deprecated: PHP 5.5 support will be removed by October 2018
iThemes Security Pro was updated to version 5.0.2, from version 4.9.2. Changelog:
- Tweak: Move Online Files hashes to a separate storage setting to improve performance on sites with large number of plugins or themes.
- Tweak: Add description for File Change recovery related logs.
- Tweak: Don’t report removed files if the removal is caused by a new file extension being excluded.
- Bug Fix: Improved detection of REST API requests on sites without a home dir.
- Bug Fix: Improve File Change recovery system on high-traffic websites.
- Bug Fix: Fix warnings on debug file change log items.
- Big Fix: Fixed a fatal error condition that could occur on the Grade Report page when specific combinations of manual roles for Two-Factor Protection > User Type Protection were selected.
- New Feature: Added Grade Report, a tool to identify security weaknesses on the site with options to fix the detected issues.
- Bug Fix: Ensure all users with the `manage_options` capability are available when selecting contacts in the Notification Center.
- Enhancement: Added minimal API for adding additional entries to the Security admin menu.
Co-Authors Plus was updated to version 3.3.0, from version 3.2.2. Changelog:
- Fix private post viewing on front-end
- Reduce amount of sleep
- Author search UX issues
- Remove associated guest user when mapped user id deleted.
- Removed double left join on posts_join_filter
- Fixed WP CLI create-terms-for-posts if no co-authors found
- Pages archive now displays coauthors and quick edit works
- Terminology updated throughout
- Replace hardcoded ‘author’ with $this->$coauthor_taxonomy
- Move parenthesis to fix esc_html and sprintf
- Added progress to create-guest-authors so users have an idea of how long it will take
- Deleting guest authors is less confusing
- Guest author’s featured image is avatar now
- Removed extra image sizing
- Remove duplicated byline
- coauthors_wp_list_authors() has option to list only guest authors now
- remove duplicates from linked accounts on coauthors_wp_list_authors()
- Accurate Guest Author post count on linked accounts
- New README.md
- Filter author archive
- Fix coauthors_links_single()
- Added guest author hooks for create/delete
- Fixes logic for DOING_AUTOSAVE check
- user_login spaces problem when using add_coauthors
- Adding details of filter for slow performance
- Remove redundant test for 404 on Author Archive
- Guest Author Counts are more accurate
- Set $coauthors_loading
- Fix the issue where guest authors with non-ASCII characters can’t be used as co-authors
- Fix the issue where incompatibility when coauthors_auto_apply_template_tags set to true
- Unit tests/Fix warnings for template tags
- Review and improve test coverage
- Update class-wp-cli.php
- Update .travis.yml file for PHPUnit tests
- Changes to resolve issue #332 about missing coauthor meta