WPtouch was updated to version 1.9.34, from 1.9.33. Changelog:
- Changed: Default settings
Broken Link Checker was updated to version 1.3.1, from 1.3. Changelog:
- Added support for the new YouTube embed code style. It needs to be explicitly enabled in options.
- Added credits link for the Persian language translator.
- Updated Portuguese translation.
- Updated German translation.
- Partial fix for Mediafire checker failing with a fatal error in some situations.
Blubrry PowerPress was updated to version 2.0.4, from 2.0.3. Changelog:
- Released on 8/23/2011
- NOTE: There is no need to update to this version unless you can benefit from the bug fixes, changes or new Italian translation listed below.
- Added partially completed Italian translation. (Thanks Umberto!)
- Incremented supported WordPress version number.
- Changed action hook for powerpress_admin_init hook to use ‘admin_init’ rather than ‘init’, an extra precaution in case other plugins invoke admin mode in WordPress.
- Disabled the future_to_publish hook, the logic was there for pinging iTunes, which Apple took offline earlier this year.
- Fixed bug with “Display player and Link Options” setting not working in WordPress 3.2. (Thanks Cliff from GSPN.tv for reporting the problem)
- Fixed bug with Podcast Channels background color setting not appearing in edit post screen in WordPress 3.2.
- Changes made to support latest versions of jQuery.
- The future major release of PowerPress (3.x) will no longer be compatible with WordPress 2.8.x and 2.9.x. Please upgrade to WordPress 3.0 or newer to install future versions of PowerPress.
- Translation support is now complete. Please visit the following link if you would like to have a version in your language: http://www.blubrry.com/powerpress_translate/
bbPress was updated to version 2.0 RC4, from 2.0 RC2. Changelog:
- BuddyPress @mention integration
- Improved Akismet user agent handling
- Added blacklist_keys support
- Fixed spam/deleted user handling
- Updated green admin color scheme for WordPress 3.2
- Added actions to topic/reply forms
- Improved support for future ajaxification
- Fixed activation/deactivation
- Added Forum Participant role for multisite use
WordPress SEO was updated to version 1.0.1 from version 0.4.2. Changelog:
- Fixed a bug where canonical would be set to /page/1/ on archives.
- Fixed an error for blocking files.
- Fixed a JS error that would cause the link editor in the rich editor not to work.
- Fixed possible error when reading settings have gone haywire (ie not ‘posts’ or ‘page’ on front but something else).
- I now dare call this plugin STABLE. This doesn’t mean there are no more bugs, it does mean that I think it won’t break sites anymore.
- Fixed the import/export settings functionality.
- Updated the snippet preview to Google’s new snippet design.
bbPress was updated to version 2.0 RC3. There was no changelog published.
bbPress was updated to version 2.0 RC2. Changelog:
- BuddyPress integration
- Multisite integration
- Fixed a bushel of bugs
- Fixed tag pagination again
- Fixed ajax priority loading
NextGEN Gallery was updated to version 1.8.3. Changelog:
- Changed : Support for simple custom permalink structures (i.e. /%category%/%postname%/)
- Bugfix : Sub-Albums in Albums didn’t create the correct link
- Bugfix : AJAX Pagination didn’t work anymore
- Bugfix : Adding index.php to home_url()
- Bugfix : Preview picture lost on backend gallery page 2 or higher
Polldaddy Polls & Ratings was updated to version 2.0.9. Changelog:
- Added support for slider popup polls and variable sized surveys
- Added activity logging
- Added Latvian translation
- Added setting to configure filter used on blog title with ratings
- Fixed bug in preview polls
WPtouch was updated to version 1.9.33. Changelog:
- Updated: Added nonces and extra security check for icon deletion
Note: This post did not publish on schedule.