BuddyPress was updated to version 1.5.4. No Changelog was available.
Blubrry PowerPress was updated to version 3.0, from version 2.0.4. Changelog:
- Released on 2/10/2012
- PowerPress now requires WordPress version 3.0 or newer.
- New Meta Marks feature
- Media duration detection and verification now supports AAC .m4a audio and H.264 .mp4/.m4v video (in addition to mpeg3 .mp3). Media duration detection now requires PHP 5.0.5 or newer.
- Added new ‘Disable Warnings’ option for Podcast Entry Box. Errors are still displayed.
- Media verification (Verify button) no longer warns if mp3 Channel mode is mono.
- Media verification (Verify button) now verifies that the media URL’s content type is valid when detecting duration information.
- Media verification (Verify button) now displays the link to the media upon error so user can test URL manually.
- Media verification (Verify button) now includes a more readable message when URL returns 404 file not found.
- Added new Feed Discovery option, Adds “feed discovery” links to your web site’s headers allowing web browsers and feed readers to auto-detect your podcast feeds.
- Removed iTunes update iTunes listing logic, it is pretty obvious Apple does not plan on restoring the ping which Apple took offline in February of 2011.
- Added warning in settings that podcast feed is invalid until create at least one podcast episode.
- Warning now displayed if a Media Embed is entered but no Media URL is present.
- Removed third party JSON library, no longer needed for WP versions 2.9+.
- Podcast Channels can now be associated with specific Custom Post Types of type ‘post’.
- Added option to upload/change HTML5 audio and video play icons. Video play icon must be 60 x 60 pixels in size. Audio play icon has no size restrictions.
- Added link to WordPress Settings to PowerPress basic setings, This is to resolve the many complains we receive by new users who cannot find PowerPress settings menu.
- Fixed bug with ID3 tag writing feature not functioning correctly. (Thanks Dave from School of Podcasting for reporting the problem)
- Fixed bug detected latest versoin of iPad for displaying the HTML5 player.
- Flow Player Classic now displays full screen button when playing video.
- Romanian translation for v2.0.4+ added by Alexander Ovsov (Thanks Alexander!)
- Italian translation for v2.0.4+ by Umberto (thanks Umberto!)
- Fixed a number of PHP notice messages when in WP_DEBUG mode. (Thanks Jeremy Clarke for introducing us to the Debug Bar plugin!)
WP125 was updated to version 1.4.2, from version 1.4.1. No Changelog was available.
Google Analytics for WordPress was updated to version 4.2.4, from 4.2.2. Changelogs:
- Fixed bug introduced with 4.2.3 that wouldn’t allow saving settings.
- Now only flushing enabled W3TC caches.
- Removed Dashboard widget.
- Improvements to comment form tracking.
WordPress MU Sitewide Tags Pages was updated to version 0.4.2, from version 0.4.1.1. Changelog:
- duplicate category fix
- page permalink fix
- thumbnail size filter
WPtouch was updated to version 1.9.38, from version 1.9.37. Changelog:
- Added: Advertising integration with Appstores
- Changed: Updated video code for better handling of videos
WordPress MU Domain Mapping was updated to version 0.5.4.2, from version 0.5.4.1. No Changelog was available.
NextGEN Gallery was updated to version 1.9.2, from version 1.9.1. Changelog:
- NEW : Added more XMLRPC commands (THX to Vladimir Vinogradsky)
- Changed : Rework Post-thumbnail function (THX to Kristian Edlund)
- Bugfix : Check first for valid images on unzip (only Mac OS zip-files)
- Bugfix : Increase z-index for twenty eleven theme
- Bugfix : Support non latin chars in tagcloud
- Bugfix : Allow other tinymce intance
- Bugfix : Better support for WPML translation
Polldaddy Polls & Ratings was updated to version 2.0.12, from 2.0.11. Changelog:
- Fix for CSS bug on admin pages with WordPress 3.3
- Add range of new languages to further localize the plugin
- Updated the shortcodes to be better sanitized to prevent possibility of XSS