Multisite Plugin Manager was updated to 3.1.2, from version 3.1.1. Changelog:
- Important reflected cross-site scripting vulnerability fix! Props Matthew Fuller @Mozilla
The Twenty Twelve theme was updated to version 1.0.
WP125 was updated to version 1.4.4, from version 1.4.3. Changelog:
- Fixed a race condition that could cause many duplicate expiration emails to be sent on high-traffic sites.
BuddyPress Media Component was updated to version 2.1.1, from version 2.0.3. Changelog:
- Some changes in readme file
- Added necessary hooks & filters to support buddypress-media add-on creation.
- Support for video format added including *.avi, *.mkv, *.asf, *.flv, *.wmv, *.rm, *.mpg.
- Support for audio format added including *.mp3, *.ogg, *.wav, *.aac, *.m4a, *.wma.
Google Analytics for WordPress was updated to version 4.2.7, from version 4.2.5. Changelog:
- Fix to prevent far too agressive oAuth implementation from breaking other plugins.
Term Management Tools was updated to version 1.1.1, from version 1.1. Changelog:
- fixed error notices
- added Persian translation
Term Management Tools 1.1 was installed today.
BuddyPress Media Component was updated to version 2.0.3, from version 2.0.2. Changelog:
- Added a few filters and actions for addon support
- Fixed the short open tag bug
Hotfix was updated to version 0.9, from version 0.8. Changelog:
- Fix adding and updating Custom Fields.
WordPress was updated to version 3.4.2, from version 3.4.1. Changelog:
- Fix some issues with older browsers in the administration area.
- Fix an issue where a theme may not preview correctly, or its screenshot may not be displayed.
- Improve plugin compatibility with the visual editor.
- Address pagination problems with some category permalink structures.
- Avoid errors with both oEmbed providers and trackbacks.
- Prevent improperly sized header images from being uploaded.