Polldaddy Polls & Ratings 2.0.6 was updated to version 2.0.6, from version 2.0.5. Changelog:
Note: This post did not publish on schedule.
Polldaddy Polls & Ratings was updated to version 2.05, from version 2.04. Changelog:
- Tested with version 3.2
- Added extra shortcode handler for inline surveys
- Fix Polldaddy icon position on poll pages
WPtouch was updated to version 1.9.31, from version 1.9.20. Changelog:
- Added: Option to allow zooming on content
- Updated: WordPress 3.2 compatibility changes
- Updated: Re-compressed PNGs for performance and speed
- Updated: Minimum WordPress version is now 3.0
- Fixed: Issues with $wpt variable in js
Note – Scheduling did not work for this post.
Google Analytics for WordPress was updated to version 4.1.2, from version 4.1. Changelog:
- Made plugin admin work with jQuery 1.6 and jQuery 1.4.
- Added contextual help.
- Improved cache flushing when using W3TC.
- Fixed various minor other notices.
- First stab at getting ready for full i18n compatibility.
The changelog said it was for version 4.1.1, but it doesn’t appear there was ever a 4.1.1 released.
Since the update to WordPress 3.2 I had been unable to schedule a post unless using the quick edit feature. When clicking on edit the date/time options did not appear. I reinstalled WP 3.2 via the built in update feature and it is working as expected for this post.
BuddyPress was updated to version 1.2.9, from version 1.2.8. There wasn’t a changelog published, but the release notes said it was for compatibility with WordPress 3.2.
WordPress was updated to version 3.2 from version 3.1.4.
At this point I cannot choose a publish time unless using quick edit.
Twenty Eleven was updated to version 1.1 from version 1.0.
WPtouch was updated to version 1.9.30, from version 1.9.29. Changelog:
- Fixed: Added nonces to redirect code
WordPress was updated to version 3.1.4.