WordPress 3.4 Beta 1 was released today. It was not installed. We’ll wait for a Release Candidate.
WordPress Importer was updated to version 0.6, from version 0.5.2. Changelog:
- Support for WXR 1.2 and multiple CDATA sections
- Post aren’t duplicates if their post_type’s are different
BuddyPress was updated to version 1.5.5, from version 1.5.4. Changelog:
- Fix fatal error in friends component when settings component is disabled (3996)
- Fix spamming a user from wp-admin does not remove user from groups (3787)
- Fix bug that caused user display names to be overwritten in certain environments
- Fix BP interfering with Jetpack registration (3751)
- Improvements to saving general settings screen code. (4010)
- Add filter for status message output. (5833)
- Fix handling of quote marks in status message output. (4016)
- Improvements to error handling in the member registration process (3949)
- Fix avatar sizing for Toolbar ‘Howdy’ menu when in wp-admin and using the BuddyBar (5864)
- Disable ajax for bottom pagination links on groups members screen. (5894)
- Fix uploading avatar when BP is used on a non-root site. (2574)
- Fix a php notice (4070)
- Fix login/nicename being swapped when fetching extra forum post details. (4083)
- Only run BP-Default AJAX functions if a POST request.
Broken Link Checker was updated to version1.5, from version 1.4. Changelog:
- Added a FileServe checker.
- Added Turkish translation.
- Added GoogleVideo and Megavideo embed support.
- Fixed Megaupload links being reported with an “Unknown error” message when it should be “Not found”.
- Fixed a couple of bugs in the Rapidshare and MediaFire checkers.
- Updated German translation.
- Updated Italian translation.
- Updated Portuguese translation.
- The explanatory text for the broken link CSS and removed link CSS inputs can now be translated.
- Tested on WP 3.4-alpha-20291.
Polldaddy Polls & Ratings was updated to version 2.0.13, from version 2.0.12. Changelog:
- Updated translation files and fixed gettext domain in plugin strings
- Fixed wp_title filter parameter
- Fixed ratings to show on category and archive pages.
- Added better sanitization to stop xss vulnerabilities
MailChimp was updated to version 1.2.8, from version 1.2.7. Changelog:
- Fixed bug where entire phone numbers were only being deposited in the area code portion
Blubrry PowerPress was updated to version 3.0.1, from version 3.0. Changelog:
- Released on 3/9/2012
- Fixed bug with lines 318 and 312 of powerpress.php when Feed Discovery option is enabled but custom podcast channels are not activated.
- Tweaked latest version of getid3 library so it is not as strict when detecting mp3 media with oversized or incorrect ID3 headers.
- Increased verification (Verify button) cache from 400k to 600k for detecting ID3 information. This accommodates poster artwork in ID3 tags that exceeds 512K in size.
- Metamark duration and seconds can now be entered with colons to separate hour, minute and second. e.g. 1:23:45
- Metamark watermark labels for empty fields fixed when fields already existed.
- Updated Danish translation. Thanks GeorgWP and Team Blogos for translating!
IntenseDebate was updated to version 2.9.4, from version 2.9.3. Changelog:
- Remove some old compatibility code
- Performance optimizations
- Better support for loading via HTTPS
WordPress Backup to Dropbox was update to version 0.9.4, from version 0.9.2. Changelog:
- Fixed an issue where the SQL backup was not being uploaded to Dropbox
- Fixed an issue where the default backup dir was not being displayed if WP_CONTE_DIR is not set
- Fixed an issue where backups where not stopping correctly
- Moved settings and monitor to their own paret menu
- Database bacups are now removed after they are uploaded to Dropbox
- Fixed free space issue
- Made it so non standard WP_CONTENT_DIR is backed up
- Lots of other bug fixes and performance updates
- Fixed a bug in the file exclusion list that was preventing folders from being marked as partial
NextGEN Gallery was updated to version 1.9.3, from version 1.9.2. Changelog:
- Bugfix : Ensure to set the slug for “all” albums
- Bugfix : Updated german translation
- Bugfix : Ensure error checking on IPTC array
- Bugfix : Handle IE8 cached images better in slideshow
- Bugfix : Show album preview image if selected