NextGEN Gallery was updated to version 1.8.1 from 1.8.0. Changelog:
- Bugfix : Special case for pagination, instead of showing page-1, we show the clean url
- Bugfix : Various PHP notice fixes
- Bugfix : Typo in rewrite rules
- Bugfix : Flush rewrite rules during upgrade later
I activated most of the plugins I’ve been evaluating, except the image and wiki plugins, and it’s made the site painfully slow. Other sites on the same server and 2 sites using the same database are running much quicker, which is why I believe the slowness is caused by plugins.
WPtouch was updated to version 1.9.27, from 1.9.26. Changelog:
- Fixed: time_since() function naming conflict
- Fixed: Fixed bug with reset settings
- Fixed: Depreciated user level reference removed
- Fixed: Page icons missing when page sort order is ‘By Page ID’
WordPress was updated to version 3.2 RC1.
bbPress was updated to version 2.0 Beta 3, from version 2.0 Beta 2. Change log:
- Akismet integration
- Fixes replies within wp-admin
- Fixes reply notification links
- Fixes inconsistent breadcrumb behavior
- Fixes theme compatibility issues
- Fixes archive and page conflicts
- Improvements to unpretty permalink support
- Improvements to importer
- Improvements to multisite support
- Normalize theme, shortcodes, and template parts
- Add humans.txt
- Add empty index.php files to prevent snooping
- Add max length to topic titles (default 80 chars)
NextGEN Gallery was updated to version 1.8.0, from 1.7.4. Changelog:
- NEW : Full rework of permalink url structure
- NEW : Adding Google Sitemaps for Images (require WordPress SEO plugin by YOAST)
- NEW : Support for WPML ( WordPress Multilingual Plugin )
- NEW : Adding support for arrow key in shutter effect (THX to Flyvans)
- NEW : Adding sort operation for galleries overview page
- Changed : Updated pagination to new WP3.1 style
- Bugfix : Create unique slug in a better way
- Bugfix : Rework screen options filter for gallery and image table
- Bugfix : Empty values in XMLRPC update calls are ignored
- Bugfix : Create gallery failed when safe-mode on
- Bugfix : Permalink didn’t work in combination with album & imagebrowser
WordPress MU Sitewide Tags Pages was updated to version 0.4.1.1, from version 0.4.1. The changelog says:
- Run populate feature in source blog context.
- Added resource warning for populate feature.
- Fixed PHP warnings.
- Only insert categories for published posts.
BuddyPress Template Pack has been updated to version 1.1.3. It was version 1.1.2.
A few BuddyPress plugins were installed today, but not activated. BuddyPress Media Component 126.96.36.199, BuddyPress Wiki Component 1.0.2, and BuddyPress Group Wiki 1.8.
BuddyPress Template Pack was updated to version 1.1.2, from version 1.1.1.