Gutenberg was updated to version 4.2.0, from version 4.1.0.
WooCommerce Square was updated to version 1.0.34, from version 1.0.33. Changelog:
- Update – Fieldset tag to div tag in payment box to prevent unwanted styling.
- Fix – Provide unique idempotency ID to the order instead of random unique number.
- Update – WP tested up to version 5.0
Jetpack by WordPress.com was updated to version 6.7, from version 6.6.1. Changelog:
- Activity: update Jetpack dashboard to include links to our Activity page, where you can view a record of every change and update on your site.
- Admin page: add site Activity card.
- Blocks: provide a mechanism so editor blocks can be translated.
- Blocks: enqueue Jetpack blocks in the block editor when blocks are available.
- Debug tools: add information about missing XML extension in self-help tools.
- REST API: introduce endpoint for retrieving related posts of a particular post.
- Search: add an advanced excess_boost param which can be adjusted with filters to fine tune query scoring.
- Sharing / Publicize: change the icons used in the Jetpack dashboard to clarify where the configuration links lead.
- Secure Sign On: update wording on admin pages to avoid confusion.
- Shortcodes: update the Polldaddy shortcode to use the new brand, Crowdsignal.
- Sitemaps: coding standards changes.
- Site Verification Tools: improve display of the tool’s description on mobile devices.
- Unit Tests: improve process for faster tests.
- Themes: ensure compatibility between Jetpack features and the new WordPress default theme, Twenty Nineteen.
- AMP: add support for GitHub’s Gist shortcodes.
- PHP 7.3: update Infinite Scroll to avoid PHP warnings when using the latest version of PHP.
- Protect: fix output of Protect’s Math challenge on login forms created by third-party plugins.
- Plugins: add a WordPress.com themed plugins page for users managing their plugins via the WordPress.com interface.
- Site Verification Tools: do not enable Google’s Auto-verification option when a site using a maintenance / coming soon plugin.
- Blocks: update the VR block to be fully compatible with the latest version of WordPress and Gutenberg.
- Comment Likes: only prefetch domains used by the feature.
- CSS Concatenation: make sure all concatenated CSS is up to date.
- Featured Content: no longer hides the “featured” tag from the WordPress.com Editor or the mobile apps.
- Geolocation: avoid a PHP notice when setting location for a post in the WordPress.com post editor.
- Likes: ensure that the Likes column is accessible.
- REST API: Ensure only strings as escaped as URLs.
- Search: avoid PHP warning with Search widget.
- Sharing: improve accessibility of email sharing button.
- Simple Payments / Widget Visibility: avoid potential Fatal errors on some specific server configurations when updating Jetpack.
- Sitemaps: remove double encoding of site name in news sitemap.
- Sitemaps: ensure homepage is only included once.
- Sitemaps: provide richer “not found” message to site admins.
- Sitemaps: ensure sitemap is refreshed faster after upgrading Jetpack.
- Sitemaps: avoid protocol mismatches between the sitemaps and the site.
- Site Verification Tools: make sure we validate meta tags when saving.
WooCommerce Services was updated to version 1.17.1, from version 1.17.0. Changelog:
- Fix the issue with disappearing shipping method settings when Stripe extension is enabled
The Extra theme was updated to version 2.17.6, from version 2.17.2.
WooCommerce was updated to version 3.5.1, from version 3.5.0. Changelog:
- Fix – Use CRUD method to get product images to fix custom tables missing images.
- Fix – Use HTML entity for times sign when outputting dimensions to fix RTL support.
- Fix – Fix India address format to look nice in the shipping calculator.
- Fix – Don’t default gallery variation images to gallery thumbnail size if flexslider is disabled.
- Fix – Revert show shipping behavior change to prevent missing shipping line on Cart page.
- Fix – Removed non-existing WC_Product_Simple->set_date_created_gmt method.
- Fix – Use correct comment_type when fetching recent reviews for widget.
- Fix – Do not include strong tags as part of translation string on subscriptions disconnect message.
- Fix – Make it possible to send webhooks with the v3 API.
- Fix – Fix get_cart_from_session infinite loop when filters used.
- Fix – Use array instead of string to define class for address line 2 input on checkout.
- Fix – Make checkout fields priority work correctly again.
- Tweak – Remove mentions of deprecated live shipping rates from setup wizard.
- Tweak- Update product block editor hook for WP 5.0.
- Tweak – Merged similar strings to reduce number of translateable strings.
- Tweak – Remove hated “Over to you” text from emails.
- Tweak – Revert problematiic customer as post author change.
Gravity Forms was updated to version 2.3.6, from version 2.3.5. Changelog:
- Fixed an issue with the notification routing email setting being lost on save when the email was pasted.
- Fixed issue with product total when setting currency to 3 digit decimals.
The Divi theme was updated to version 3.17.6, from version 3.17.2.
Divi Builder was updated to version 2.17.6, from version 2.17.2. No Changelog was available.
Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On was updated to version 4.4, from version 4.3. Changelog:
- Added support for MailChimp contact tags.