Divi Builder was updated to version 2.14, from version 2.13.1. No Changelog was available.
The Extra theme was updated to version 2.14, from version 2.13.1.
The Extra theme was updated to version 2.13.1, from version 2.13.
The Divi theme was updated to version 3.13.1, from version 3.13.
Divi Builder was updated to version 2.13.1, from version 2.13. No Changelog was available.
WooCommerce Services was updated to version 1.16.0, from version 1.15.1. Changelog:
- Add international destinations support to USPS label printing
- Fix bug with Shipping Label pointer dismissal when creating a label for the first time
- Fix z-index issue with purchased shipping label ellipsis menu components
- Prevent checkout with invalid ZIP code when using Automated Taxes
- Fix tax calculation with multiple line items sharing product tax class
- Display native tax tables for custom rates
- Add street-level accuracy for tax calculation
Gutenberg was updated to version 3.7, from version 3.6.2.
Yoast SEO was updated to version 8.1.2, from version 8.1. Changelog:
- Fixes compatibility with Gutenberg 3.7, which removed a feature we were relying on.
- Fixes a bug where the Twitter meta-tags would not have the snippet variables replaced with their dynamic values.
- Fixes a bug where the og:url would not be set to the canonical URL if the canonical URL is explicitly set on Post types, Terms or Tags.
- Fixes a bug on the Term page when editting the slug, it would not be updated in the Snippet Preview directly
Jetpack by WordPress.com was updated to version 6.5, from version 6.4.2. Changelog:
- WordAds: Added ability to include custom ads.txt entries in the ads module.
- Admin Page: Added ability to disable backups UI by filter when VaultPress is not activated.
- Comments: Moved the Subscription checkboxes on a comment form from after the submit button to before the submit button.
- General: Removed the outdated “Site Verification Services” card in Tools.
- General: Removed jetpack_enable_site_verification filter. We recommend filtering access to verification tools using jetpack_get_available_modules instead.
- General: Simplified the logic of Jetpack’s signed HTTP requests code.
- Lazy Images: Updated lazy images to use a default base64 encoded transparent to reduce a network request.
- Geo Location: Fixed a compatibility issue with other plugins that added meta attributes to site feeds with the rss2_ns, atom_ns or rdf_ns filters.
- AMP: Fix PHP notice when rendering AMP images with unknown width and height.
- Contact Forms: We fixed an issue where personal data eraser requests didn’t erase all requested feedback.
- General: Improves compatibility with the upcoming PHP 7.3.
- General: Updated input validation for meta tags given in site verification.
- Lazy Images: Deprecated jetpack_lazy_images_skip_image_with_atttributes filter in favor of jetpack_lazy_images_skip_image_with_attributes to address typo.
- Sharing: Fixed duplicate rel tags on Sharing links.
- Shortcodes: Updated Wufoo Shortcode to always load over https and use async form embed.
- Widgets: Fixed excessive logging issue with Twitter Timeline widget.
- Widgets: Removed cutoff date check for Twitter Timeline widget as it is no longer necessary.
- Widgets: Added decimal precision validator to Simple Payments Widget price field on the Customizer for supporting Japanese Yen.
AppPresser was updated to version 3.6.0, from version 3.5.1. Changelog:
- Add API login and registration for better in-app experience
- Add CORS access rules to API responses
- Update language template .pot file