WooCommerce Stripe Gateway was updated to version 4.1.8, from version 4.1.7. Changelog:
- Fix – 3DS payment sometimes will create additional transaction in Stripe.
- Fix – WC 2.6 with SEPA saved payment causing error on checkout.
- Update – EPS logo.
MailChimp for WooCommerce was updated to version 2.1.9, from version 2.1.8. Changelog:
- Improved UI feedback when API key is invalid
- Add documentation about product categories not being supported.
- Fix order count and order total with guest accounts.
Sucuri Security was updated to version 1.8.18, from version 1.8.17. Changelog:
- Keep settings when the plugin is deactivated, unless the plugin is uninstalled
iThemes Security Pro was updated to version 5.3.5, from version 5.3.4. Changelog:
- Enhancement: Add setting to customize On-Board text.
- Enhancement: Require user to confirm Two-Factor email method when signing up via On-Boarding. Can be disabled by disabling the new Two-Factor Email Confirmation email in the Notification Center.
- Enhancement: Add setting for customizing who is required to use two-factor when “Vulnerable User Protection” and “Vulnerable Site Protection” are enabled and who is presented the On-Board flow.
- Tweak: Check if an IP is blacklisted on page load for compatibility with servers that cannot process server configuration level bans immediately.
- Bug Fix: Provide better error messages in case the server for SSL support detection is non-responsive.
Publish to Apple News was updated to version 1.4.1, from version 1.4.0. Changelog:
- Bugfix: Post types that were not registered with Publish to Apple News were failing the nonce check on publish/update because the metabox was not present. Refined the save_post hook to register only for post types with Publish to Apple News support to avoid this situation.
Yoast SEO was updated to version 7.8, from version 7.7.2. Changelog:
- Improves the way that the OpenGraph is determined for front pages, especially in the case of static front pages.
- Adds links to relevant articles to all SEO assessments.
- Adds Flesch Reading Ease assessment for French.
- Adds Flesch Reading Ease assessment for Spanish.
- Adds passive voice assessment for Italian.
- Fixes a bug where images from password protected posts could potentially end up in OpenGraph image tags.
- Fixes a bug where very old notifications could not be be dismissed or restored.
- Fixes a bug where the Insert snippet variable button alignment was incorrect.
- Fixes a bug where the snippet variables had a different label in the Search Appearance settings compared to the snippet variables when writing a post, pages and taxonomies.
- Fixes a bug where instances of the same keyword with different kinds of apostrophes (e.g., brain’s and brain’s) were not recognized as the same. This affects the following assessments: keyword in meta description, keyword in subheading, keyword in first paragraph, keyword in title and keyword in URL.
- Fixes a bug where the custom set breadcrumb title for the WooCommerce Shop page wasn’t used.
- Adds a reminder message to create a redirect if a user deletes a category or tag.
- Removes a banner spot in the admin.
- Disables WordPress’ automatic conversion of emoji to images on every page where the snippet editor is present. This conversion is not compatible with React or content editable fields and broke the snippet editor.
- Fixes text directionality for the title and description fields in the snippet editor for right-to-left languages.
- Fixes a bug where the snippet title and description values were saved to the database if they did match the post-type template.
Jetpack by WordPress.com was updated to version 6.3.2, from version 6.2.1. No Changelog was readily available.
WooCommerce Services 1.15.1, from version 1.15.0. Changelog:
- Fix the “Save changes” button staying disabled after failing to save the shipping method settings
- Remove emojis from the shipping rates messages, they were causing problems at checkout on sites with a non-default MySQL charset configuration
Instant Articles for WP was updated to version 4.1.0, from version 4.0.6. Changelog:
- Add token-less re-scrape with request signature
- Updating description for the plugin
- Add PassThroughRule for Grammarly
- Add support for GTM4WP
- Added tranformation warning indicator column
- Enables setup for updating/invalidating articles cache from Facebook scraper
- feat(playbuzz): support for the next major playbuzz plugin version
- Update wording about AMP markup gen
- [bugfix] calling get_article_style to apply the style filter
EWWW Image Optimizer was updated to version 4.2.3, from version 4.2.2. Changelog:
- added: skip resizing for images with noresize in the filename
- added: notice about plugins that remove query strings when ExactDN is active
- changed: cache busting for ExactDN uses theme directory modified time with fallback to EWWW IO version
- fixed: exactdn test verification attempts to access WP_Error as an array