The Extra theme was updated to version 2.0.89, from version 2.0.88.
The Divi theme was updated to version 3.0.90, from version 3.0.89.
Gutenberg was updated to version 1.8.1, from version 1.7.0. I still have not been able to save a post. Currently I the new post screen won’t even show.
iThemes Security Pro was updated to version 4.6.5, from version 4.6.4. Changelog:
- Enhancement: Preserve notification settings when the responsible module is deactivated.
- Bug Fix: Process 404 lockouts on the ‘wp’ hook to prevent a headers have already been sent warning message.
- Bug Fix: Ensure Hide Backend emails are properly sent when activating Hide Backend before saving the Notification Center for the first time.
- Bug Fix: Prevent warning from being issued on new installs by allowing previous settings to be preserved if they exist.
- Bug Fix: Better handle WP_Error objects in mail errors that occurred before updating to first patch release.
- Bug Fix: A non static method was being called statically.
BackupBuddy was updated to version 18.104.22.168, from version 22.214.171.124. Changelogs:
- Deployment: When full logging is enabled Deployment will log API connection attempts into the extraneous log for troubleshooting.
- Deployment: Added Key Troubleshooting link below the API Key configuration setting for peaking into the encoded contents of the API key.
- Updated stat() failure message to suggest possibility of file being deleted unexpectedly as possible cause.
- Fixed HTTP Loopback test displaying 400 Bad Request despite correct Success status due to change in unknown WordPress AJAX responses as of 4.9.
- Server Tools: Added “PHP Maximum File Upload Size (server-reported)” test.
- Deployment: File transfers now take into account other server’s maximum PHP upload size limit.
- Deployment: Key authentication failure logging improvements when troubelshooting enabled.
- Deployment: Fixed issue where keys could falsely fail. If you encounter connection trouble verify the site is using freshly generated keys.
WP-Sweep was updated to version 1.0.12, from version 1.0.10. Changelog:
- NEW: Bump to WordPress 4.9
- NEW: Update README to incompatible plugins
BackupBuddy was updated to version 126.96.36.199, from version 188.8.131.52. Changelog:
- ImportBuddy: Added additional Status Log information post-mysql-test for troubleshooting failures moving on to actual database import.
- Deployment: Fixed invalid error about corrupted API key due to past bug. Regenerate keys and apply to Remote Destination if encountered.
Jetpack by WordPress.com was updated to version 5.5.1, from version 5.5. Changelog:
- In Jetpack 5.5 we made some changes that created errors if you were using other plugins that added custom links to the Plugins menu. This is now fixed.
- We have fixed a problem that did not allow to upload plugins using API requests.
- Open Graph links in post headers are no longer invalid in some special cases.
- We fixed warnings happening when syncing users with WordPress.com.
- We updated the way the Google+ button is loaded to match changes made by Google, to ensure the button is always displayed properly.
- We fixed conflicts between Jetpack’s Responsive Videos and the updates made to Video players in WordPress 4.9.
- We updated Publicize’s message length to match Twitter’s new 280 character limit.
WooCommerce was updated to version 3.2.5, from version 3.2.4. Changelog:
- Fix – WordPress 4.9 – REST API – Updated schema, sanitization, and validation callbacks to support correct data types.
- Fix – WordPress 4.9 – Fix an issue saving variation attributes on new products and with attributes containing slashes.
- Fix – Save fee tax lines to new orders on checkout.
- Fix – Restore the post global after rendering product shortcodes.
- Fix – Fix product filtering when searching for a string including quote characters.
- Fix – Fix layered nav drop-downs containing unicode characters.
- Fix – Fix an edge case rounding bug with shipping taxes, and another with non-integer quantities.
- Fix – Set correct defaults when adding a new shipping class in admin.
WooCommerce Services was updated to version 1.9.0, from version 1.8.3. Changelog:
- Add tracking numbers to completed order emails
- Add USPS support for Puerto Rico
- Fix some tax bugs related to discount calculation and taxable address
- Updated Calypso-based UI