The Extra theme was updated to version 2.0.81, from version 2.0.79.
The Divi theme was updated to version 3.0.82, from version 3.0.80.
Divi Builder was updated to version 2.0.44, from version 2.0.42. No Changelog was available.
BackupBuddy was updated to version 22.214.171.124, from version 126.96.36.199. Changelog:
- Deployment: Fixed error message blocking deployment as of 188.8.131.52.
- Only DAT file and settings backup are stored as serialized data.
- Misc importbuddy cleanup.
- Now passing data between multiple pages using json rather than serialization.
- Database Rollback: Fixed mysqli database warning due to missing parameter.
- Dropbox destination: Added additional troubleshooting information when full troubleshooting logging enabled.
- Fixed error retrieving Stash Live status log if it does not yet exist.
- Dropbox: Fixed 400 error when finishing multipart upload on some servers where the specific curl version sets the content length header to -1 when no body specified rather than no content length header.
Divi Builder was updated to version 2.0.42, from version 2.0.39. No Changelog was available.
Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights was updated to version 6.2.4, from version 6.2.3. Changelog:
- Tweak: Adjusted how the optin tracking is sent to us.
WooCommerce was updated to version 3.2.0, from version 3.1.2. Changelog:
- Feature – Coupons can now be applied and removed in admin when editing unpaid orders.
- Feature – Simplified the ability to resend order details to customers with a single “Resend Order Details” action.
- Feature – Added store street address, city and postal code to settings for use by plugins.
- Feature – Wrapping values in quotes now let’s you use commas in the product CSV importer.
- Feature – If a fatal error occurs, WooCommerce will catch and log it to be viewed in WC > Status > Logs.
- Feature – Drag and drop sorting on the grouped product field to control display order.
- Feature – Integrated selectWoo; more accessible Select2 (enhanced select boxes) in admin and on the front-end.
- Feature – Enhanced select boxes in the shipping calculator.
- Feature – Enhanced select boxes in layered nav “or” widget.
- Feature – Ajaxified the product category filter on the products screen.
- Feature – [products] shortcode can be used in place of other product shortcodes – one shortcode to rule them all.
- Feature – Added option to control maximum depth of product category widget, and cleaned up widget naming.
- Feature – Show sorting options when viewing search results. This defaults to sorting by relevance.
- Feature – Support for the WC tested up to plugin header to show which extensions have been tested against updates.
- Feature – Helper – Filters on the subscription management screen, update notifications, and support for shared licenses.
- Tweak – Importer now supports menu_order property, adds filename based titles to imported images, and correctly sets post status of variations.
- Tweak – Made the buyer phone number clickable in the in the order back-end.
- Tweak – Clean up user is_paying_customer after deleting an order.
- Tweak – If stock changes between page load and editing, reject stock changes to avoid incorrect stock changes.
- Tweak – Disable search engines indexing core, dynamic, cart/checkout pages.
- Tweak – Added shortcodes to description output in structured data, and improved variable product data.
- Tweak – Use AJAX when restoring an item in the cart, and removing an item from the mini-cart.
- Tweak – On-boarding: added “next” button to pointers and allowed them to be dismissed.
- Tweak – Display post states for WC pages e.g. shop, checkout etc.
- Tweak – Improved order tracking page display and validation.
- Tweak – Wizard improvements, with store-owner newsletter sign-up.
- Tweak – Improved tax calculations on negative fees by apportioning to all items.
- Tweak – Added logic to install the plugins and themes asynchronously without using wp-cron.
- Tweak – Modify product API returned data by context.
- Tweak – Move js clipboards off of zeroclipboard script.
- Tweak – Remove spam trap field from registration form.
- Tweak – Added screen reader text to quantity input template.
- Fix – Improved error handling in the CSV importer when invalid files are uploaded.
- Fix – Handle full refunds in tax report by date.
- Fix – API – Return empty result when there is no on_sale products.
- Fix – Fixed WC_Emails::wrap_message hooks .
- Fix – Load up gateways on ajax order status transitions so PayPal funds capture when order is completed.
- Fix – Replace wistia videos with youtube.
- Fix – Handle sale dates on the fly in case of missed cron schedule.
- Fix – If sorting by date in the REST API, fallback to ID so searches are consistant.
- Fix – Do not apply custom sorting to product feeds.
- Fix – Make importer columns case-insensitive.
- Dev – Make parse_date_for_wp_query public.
- Dev – API – Creating webhooks uses the current API version rather than the latest API version.
- Dev – Product CRUD search helpers.
- Dev – Refactor shipping rate to include instance IDs, and pass instance IDs through filters.
- Dev – New attribute helper functions.
- Dev – Order note helper functions.
- Dev – Added the “Terms and conditions” page to the api system status report.
- Dev – Made date inputs reusable.
- Dev – Added option for merging when using ‘Order Again’ via filter woocommerce_empty_cart_when_order_again.
- Dev – Added system status tool for re-populating order address search indexes.
- Dev – Added system status tool for clearing webhook logs.
- Dev – Added woocommerce_get_asset_url filter.
- Dev – Show notice when internal meta props are accessed directly.
- Dev – Improve meta data updates so data is only updated when changed.
- Dev – Improved get_filtered_term_product_counts performance.
- Dev – Introduced wc_get_account_orders_actions function.
- Dev – wc_get_account_formatted_address can get address by customer ID.
- Dev – Added woocommerce_get_product_id_by_sku filter.
- Dev – Refactored cart to use new WC_Cart_Session/WC_Cart_Totals/WC_Cart_Fees/WC_Discounts classes.
- Dev – New WC_Shortcode_Products class to handle all product based shortcodes.
- Theming – Display downloads in their own table, universally, using a new template file.
- Theming – Checkout: Order pay template
- Localization – Added cantons of Switzerland.
- Localization – Updated XAF and XOF currency codes.
- Localization – Added rtl support for activation.css.
- Localization – Updated Mexican states to use correct 2 letter codes.
- Localization – Improved many strings by excluding HTML.
- Many smaller fixes and improvements.
Gutenberg was updated to version 1.4.0, from version 1.3.0.
BackupBuddy was updated to version 184.108.40.206, from version 220.127.116.11. Changelog:
- Remote Destinations: Fixed edge case where a successful file transfer with no chunking might get marked as failed despite success sending.
- importbuddy: Fixed runtime setting of -1 not skipping chunking feature.
- Dropbox destination: Added additional logging information to troubleshoot chunk completion error 400 from Dropbox API.
Yoast SEO was updated to version 5.6, from version 5.5.1. Changelog:
- Removes legacy license page and shows the new license page by default.
- Changes references from licenses to subscriptions and sites on the premium submenu page.
- Changes the appearance of the Help Center in line with our design approach.
- Introduces an explanation bar when the Cornerstone content filter is active.
- Fixes a bug where Hebrew slugs aren’t decoded on display in the bulk editor.
- Fixes a bug where the internal link count is not updated when there are no links to that page or post anymore.
- Fixes the Cornerstone content filter to behave consistently with existing WordPress filters.