Broken Link Checker was updated to version 1.11.3, from version 1.11.2. Changelog:
- Updated plugin information
WooCommerce PayPal Powered by Braintree Gateway was updated to version 2.0.3, from version 2.0.2. Changelog:
Yoast SEO was updated to version 4.9, from version 4.8. Changelog:
- Fixes a bug where there were certain assessments missing when switching to cornerstone content.
- Fixes a bug where the configuration wizard button was visible for users who didn’t have enough rights to access the configuration wizard.
- Fixes a bug where the column ID was ambiguous, causing an SQL error.
- Fixes a bug where the category URL in the sitemap was encoded twice.
- Fixes a bug where an old upgrade notice is not removed.
- Removes the noodp advanced robots meta value as it is no longer used.
- Loads the translations only when the configuration wizard endpoint is called, instead of every time rest_api_init is called.
EWWW Image Optimizer was updated to version 3.4.1, from version 3.4.0. Changelog:
- added: move the Alt WebP script to an external resource by defining EWWW_IMAGE_OPTIMIZER_WEBP_EXTERNAL_SCRIPT
- changed: API keys are partially revealed, for easier verification
- changed: API key no longer uses password field to avoid problems with auto-fill
- changed: API key activation raises JPG and PNG to lossy and enables backups
- fixed: bulk delay setting not carried over to bulk optimizer
- fixed: WP Offload S3 uploads images prior to background optimization, resulting in a second upload afterwards
- fixed: single-site settings override not saving in certain cases on multisite
- fixed: AMP pages are broken when Alt WebP is enabled with old versions of libxml (less than 2.8.0)
- removed: unnecessary call to WP Offload S3 update function after optimization
Divi Builder was updated to version 2.0.13, from version 2.0.12. No Changelog was available.
BackupBuddy was updated to version 22.214.171.124, from version 126.96.36.199. Changelogs:
- Merged fixes.
- Fixed unexpected [ in core.php.
- Re-wrote backup exclusion function to be more robust.
- Fixed directory size listing not properly taking into account exclusions on some profiles.
- Fixed directory size listing not loading from proper root path for smart profile types.
- Now enforcing trailing slash on get_themes_root(), get_media_root().
- Fixed global profile not merging over plugin defaults. This could cause missing default parameters on existing installs.
- Media exclusion tooltip typo fixed.
- Misc minor fixes.
- Misc UI tweaks for screen size compatibility.
The default themes were updated today:
- Twenty Ten to version 2.3
- Twenty Eleven to version 2.6
- Twenty Twelve to version 2.3
- Twenty Thirteen to version 2.2
- Twenty Fourteen to version 2.0
- Twenty Fifteen to version 1.8
- Twenty Seventeen to version 1.3
The Divi theme was updated to version 3.0.51, from version 3.0.50.
WordPress was updated to version 4.8.
iThemes Security Pro was updated to version 3.9.0, from version 3.8.0. Changelog:
- New Feature: Added support for iThemes Sync to import and export settings.