BuddyPress Media Component was updated to version 2.1.2, from version 2.1.1. Changelog:
- Changed some default values and normalized all files with end of file as line feed only
Jetpack by WordPress.com was updated to version 1.8.1, from version 1.8. Changelog:
- Bug Fix: Stats: Fixed a bug preventing some users from viewing stats.
- Bug Fix: Mobile Theme: Fixed some disabled toolbar buttons.
- Bug Fix: Top Posts widget: Fixed a bug preventing the usage of the Top Posts widget.
- Bug Fix: Mobile Theme: Fixed a bug that broke some sites when the Subscriptions module was not enabled and the Mobile Theme module was enabled.
- Bug Fix: Mobile Theme: Made mobile app promos in the Mobile Theme footer opt-in.
- Bug Fix: Twitter Widget: A fix to prevent malware warnings.
- Bug Fix: Mobile Theme: Fixed a bug that caused errors for some users with custom header images.
BuddyPress Media Component was almost updated to version 2.1.2, from version 2.1.1, but after clicking the update button it said the latest version was already installed.
Jetpack by WordPress.com was updated to version 1.8, from version 1.7. Changelog:
- Enhancement: Mobile Theme: Automatically serve a slimmed down version of your site to users on mobile devices.
- Enhancement: Multiuser: Allow multiple users to link their accounts to WordPress.com accounts.
- Enhancement: Custom CSS: Added support for object-fit, object-position, transition, and filter properties.
- Enhancement: Twitter Widget: Added Follow button
- Enhancement: Widgets: Added Top Posts and Pages widget
- Enhancement: Mobile Push Notifications: Added support for mobile push notifications on new comments.
- Enhancement: VideoPress: Shortcodes now support the HD option, for default HD playback.
- Bug Fix: Twitter Widget: Fixed tweet permalinks in the Twitter widget
- Bug Fix: Custom CSS: @import rules and external images are no longer stripped out of custom CSS
- Bug Fix: Custom CSS: Fixed warnings and notices displayed in debug mode
- Bug Fix: Sharing: Fixed double-encoding of image URLs
- Bug Fix: Sharing: Fix Google +1 button HTML validation issues (again :))
- Bug Fix: Gravatar Profile Widget: Reduce size of header margins
Multisite Plugin Manager was updated to 3.1.2, from version 3.1.1. Changelog:
- Important reflected cross-site scripting vulnerability fix! Props Matthew Fuller @Mozilla
The Twenty Twelve theme was updated to version 1.0.
WP125 was updated to version 1.4.4, from version 1.4.3. Changelog:
- Fixed a race condition that could cause many duplicate expiration emails to be sent on high-traffic sites.
BuddyPress Media Component was updated to version 2.1.1, from version 2.0.3. Changelog:
- Some changes in readme file
- Added necessary hooks & filters to support buddypress-media add-on creation.
- Support for video format added including *.avi, *.mkv, *.asf, *.flv, *.wmv, *.rm, *.mpg.
- Support for audio format added including *.mp3, *.ogg, *.wav, *.aac, *.m4a, *.wma.
Google Analytics for WordPress was updated to version 4.2.7, from version 4.2.5. Changelog:
- Fix to prevent far too agressive oAuth implementation from breaking other plugins.
Term Management Tools was updated to version 1.1.1, from version 1.1. Changelog:
- fixed error notices
- added Persian translation