BuddyPress was updated to version 1.6.1, from version 1.6.
WordPress Backup to Dropbox was updated to version 1.2.1, from version 1.2. Changelog:
- Fixed random unlinking issue… again
- SQL backups are now zipped after they are dumped
Blubrry PowerPress was updated to version 4.0.4, from version 4.0.2. Changelog:
- Released on 8/8/2012
- Fix bug with language not getting set if your using the Feed Episode Maximizer option with WordPress 3.4 or newer.
- Released on 8/8/2012
- Fixed bug with IE not displaying embeds correctly (Thanks johnb172 for bringing to our attention)
- Fixed bug introduced in 4.0.2 where feed language was not getting set in some cases.
- Audio embed width now uses audio player width instead of video width.
- Added meta robots noindex HTML to play in new window and embed pages.
- Change from using the WP_PLUGIN_URL define to plugins_url() function to better support sites in mixed SSL/non-SSL mode (please contact us if this is still a problem with combined HTTP/HTTPS sites).
- The iTunes image is now also used as the RSS image if no RSS image is specified.
- Warning message added to podcast channel feeds that are password protected. Warning: This feed is password protected, it cannot be accessed by public services such as feedvalidator.org or the iTunes podcast directory. (we’re getting a lot of support questions about this recently. If your feed is is password protected, then services and directories can’t access it by design.)
- Translation powerpress-xx_XX.pot file updated for translators to update their language files with.
Google XML Sitemaps was updated to version 3.2.8, from version 3.2.7. Changelog:
- Fixed wrong custom taxonomy URLs, thanks to ramon fincken of the wordpress.org forum!
- Removed ASK ping since they shut down their service.
- Exclude post_format taxonomy from custom taxonomy list
BuddyPress Media Component version 2.0 was installed to replace BuddyPress Media Component with KalturaCE Support version 126.96.36.199.
BuddyPress was updated to version 1.6, from version 1.6 RC2. The Changelog is available on BuddyPress.org.
The Sliding Door theme has been upgraded to version 3.0.6, from version 3.0.5.
Jetpack by WordPress.com was quickly updated to version 1.6.1, from version 1.6.0. Changelog:
- Bug Fix: Prevent Fatal error under certain conditions in sharing module
- Bug Fix: Add cachebuster to sharing.css
- Bug Fix: Disable via for Twitter until more robust code is in place
Jetpack by WordPress.com was updated to version 1.6, from version 1.5. Changelog:
- Enhancement: Carousel: Better image resolution selection based on available width/height.
- Enhancement: Carousel: Load image caption, metadata, comments, et alii when a slide is clicked to switch to instead of waiting.
- Enhancement: Carousel: Added a “Comment” button and handling to scroll to and focus on comment textarea.
- Enhancement: Widgets: Facebook Likebox now supports a height parameter and a better width parameter.
- Enhancement: Widgets: Better feedback when widgets are not set up properly.
- Enhancement: Shortcodes: Google Maps shortcode now supports percentages in the width.
- Enhancement: Shortcodes: Youtube shortcode now has playlist support.
- Enhancement: Add Gravatar Profile widget.
- Enhancement: Update Sharedaddy to latest version, including Pinterest support.
- Enhancement: Retinize Jetpack and much of WordPress.
- Bug Fix: Shortcodes: Fix Audio shortcode color parameter and rename encoding function.
- Bug Fix: Shortcodes: Don’t output HTML 5 version of the Audio shortcode because of a bug with Google Reader.
- Bug Fix: Jetpack Comments: Don’t overlead the addComments object if it doesn’t exist. Fixes spacing issue with comment form.
- Bug Fix: Contact Form: If send_to_editor() exists, use it. Fixes an IE9 text area issue.
bbPress was updated to version 2.1.2, from version 2.1.1. Changelog:
- Fixed admin-side help verbiage
- Fixed reply height CSS
- Fixed password converter
- Fixed child post trash and delete functions