The BuddyPress Wiki Component was updated from version 0.9.2 to 0.9.3.
Authors Widget was updated from 1.9 to 1.9.1.
Import from Ning was updated from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2.
Today I enable WordPress MU Sitewide Tags Pages as a test.
Today I installed WP125 version 1.3.9, but got an error saying The plugin generated 1440 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.
I just updated Google Analytics for WordPress to version 4.06.
I just updated Enable Multi-Site from 1.3 to 1.4.
I just updated Group Wiki Extension from 1.6 to 1.7.
I just updated Google Analytics for WordPress from 4.04 to 4.05.
Group Wiki Extension has been updated from 1.5 to version 1.6.