Divi Builder was updated to version 2.15, from version 2.14. No Changelog was available.
WooCommerce Stripe Gateway was updated to version 4.1.10, from version 4.1.9. Changelog:
- Fix – When 3DS card redirect status is “not_required”, charge the 3DS source.
- Fix – Payment Request not validating quantity before payment sheet shows.
- Fix – Test mode info not showing when description field is left blank.
- Add – Filter for Payment Request localized parameters wc_stripe_payment_request_params.
- Update – Stripe API version to 2018-09-06.
WooCommerce Services was updated to version 1.16.1, from version 1.16.0. Changelog:
- Clear shipping rates when changing package weight or signature requirement so they can be recalculated
- Correctly purchase a “First Class Envelope” or a “First Class Package Service” label depending if the package is an envelope or not
BuddyPress was updated to version 3.2, from version 3.1.0. Changelog:
- Nouveau: fix developer filters on Directory screens.
- Nouveau: fix filtering Member Directory when specified by user type.
- Nouveau: fix wrong error message shown when leaving a group.
- Nouveau: fix group type default selection during group creation.
- Nouveau: fix search terms for a range of special characters before doing AJAX requests.
- Classic templates: fix horizontal layout in Twenty Seventeen theme compatibility stylesheet.
- Templates: remove redundant cookie from Activity Stream pagination implementation.
- Legacy theme: fix uploading avatars.
- Emails: fix HTML link in activation emails.
- Emails: clarify instructions in activation emails.
- Activity: fix clearing activity comment notifications.
- Friends: fix fatal error when the Activity component is disabled and when attempting to remove a friend.
- Navigation: Ensure sub-navigation menus can be registered before the parent navigation is registered.
- Groups, Customizer: fix fatal error when Groups component is disabled.
- Groups: fix super-administrators not being able to request private group membership – restores previous behaviour.
- Fix several strings that were HTML-escaped causing display errors.
Fix several strings with spelling msitakes.
- Prevent notices on PHP 7.2 when deleting xProfile groups.
- Fix PHP 5.3 compatibility. But, please, update to a modern version of PHP.
Yoast SEO was updated to version 8.2, from version 8.1.2. Changelog:
- Introduces a How-To block in Gutenberg to create a How-to guide in an SEO-friendly way.
- Introduces a FAQ block in Gutenberg to list your Frequently Asked Questions in an SEO-friendly way.
- Adds readability analysis for Polish.
- On Multisite environments, in addition to the site domain, path and ID, also site titles are now present in the site selection dropdowns.
- Fixes a bug where changing the WordPress slug would not correctly update the snippet editor.
- Fixes a bug where the user input would trigger an analysis every time.
- Fixes a bug with incorrect zooming on older iPhones within the installation wizard.
- Fixes a bug where the OpenGraph image wouldn’t show correctly for the frontpage in a few situations.
- Fixes a bug where the Yoast SEO network admin menu and admin bar menu would appear when the plugin was only active for the main site, and not for the entire network.
- Fixes a bug where snippet variables in the Twitter card title and description wouldn’t be properly replaced.
- Fixes a bug where a non-existing dependency was requested on the Search Appearance settings page.
- Fixes a bug where the value of the primary category snippet variable in the classic editor wouldn’t change when the primary category was changed.
- Fixes a bug where the Gutenberg editor in the Classic Editor plugin would crash when the primary category picker was loaded. If something goes wrong in the primary category picker, it now shows a notification, instead of making the entire editor crash.
- Fixes a bug where the readability analysis would not show the correct scores for cornerstone content.
- Fixes a bug where switching off the SEO analysis would stop the readability analysis from loading.
- Fixes a fatal error on the Term and Post edit pages when the server is running on PHP 5.2.
Gutenberg was updated to version 3.8, from version 3.7.
WooCommerce Gutenberg Products Block was updated to version 1.1.2, from version 1.1.1. Changelog:
- Fix – Refactor to remove withAPIData usage, as the class was removed in Gutenberg 3.7.
Divi Builder was updated to version 2.14, from version 2.13.1. No Changelog was available.
Divi Builder was updated to version 2.13.1, from version 2.13. No Changelog was available.
WooCommerce Services was updated to version 1.16.0, from version 1.15.1. Changelog:
- Add international destinations support to USPS label printing
- Fix bug with Shipping Label pointer dismissal when creating a label for the first time
- Fix z-index issue with purchased shipping label ellipsis menu components
- Prevent checkout with invalid ZIP code when using Automated Taxes
- Fix tax calculation with multiple line items sharing product tax class
- Display native tax tables for custom rates
- Add street-level accuracy for tax calculation