Yoast SEO was updated to version 12.6.1. Changelog:
- Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown when Yoast SEO was used in combination with another plugin or theme containing a class named Date_Helper.
- Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown when an empty string would be passed to the WPSEO_Date_Helper->formatmethod.
- Adds a description property to the schema’s WebSite node.
- Removes the Site-wide default: None and the None options from the Meta robots advanced field in the metabox.
- Introduced a HelpScout beacon as a replacement for the Help Center.
- Fixes a PHP Warning when using an empty string in the OpenGraph frontend output.
- Fixes a bug where the time in the article:published_time, article:modified_time, and og:updated_time meta tag output and in the datePublished and dateModified schema output was incorrect in WordPress 5.2.
- Sets the minimum required WordPress version to 5.2, and the minimum PHP version to 5.6.20.
- Adds a notification to encourage Internet Explorer 11 users to use another browser as we are no longer supporting that browser.