WooCommerce Blocks was updated to version 1.3.1, from version 1.2.0. Changelogs:
- Fix: A CSS conflict was causing the core columns style to reset, this has been fixed and columns will display as expected now.
- Fix: A version conflict with a JS package was causing the blocks to be broken in non-English locales. The package was updated.
- Fix: Translations were not being loaded correctly for the JS files. We now bundle the Danish, Spanish, and French translations so that these can be used.
- Feature: Added new blocks: “Featured Product”, “Hand-picked Products”, “Best Selling Products”, “Newest Products”, “On Sale Products”, “Top Rated Products”
- Enhancement: Create new “WooCommerce” block category, all blocks are found there now
- Enhancement: Added a control to “Products by Category” block to control whether products need to match any selected categories or all selected categories
- Fix: A “Products by Category” block with no category selected will no longer show all products
- Legacy block: Remove legacy “Products” block from being shown in the block inserter (still loading the block for an existing uses)
- Legacy block: Fix an issue with imageless products in the legacy “Products” block.
- Components: Add new Control components ProductControl, ProductsControl, ProductOrderbyControl
- Components: Update SearchListControl to allow selecting a single item
- API: Add cat_operator support to products endpoint
- API: Add product description & short_description to each product
- API: Add attribute group names to each attribute
- Build: Update packages
- Build: Add cssnano to minify CSS
- Build: Split out node_modules code into separate vendors files