Health Check & Troubleshooting was updated to version 1.2.5, from version 1.2.3. Changelog:
- Fix: Ensure the REST API status test runs as intended.
- Fix: Remove warning on plugin screens when premium plugins are used.
- Fix: Backup reminder would not remain dismissed in all scenarios after the recent update.
- Security: Prevent arbitrary file viewing through the integrity file actions.
- Security: Site status was available to any user with a subscriber role or higher on a site.
- Security: Hardened the troubleshooting mode session so it is locked to the users location when active.
- New enhancement: Check that various PHP extensions exist, as recommended by the WordPress Hosting Community.
- New enhancement: Check if update APIs are being manipulated by plugins or themes.
- Fix: Copying debug information had the wrong indentation for easier readability.
- Fix: Toggling plugins and themes from the troubleshooting widget on in the dashboard now lets you expand/collapse them as intended.
- Fix: When debugging was enabled in WordPress, disabling a plugin in troubleshooting mode would cause a WSOD if the disabled plugin caused a fatal error.