iThemes Security Pro was updated to version 5.3.5, from version 5.3.4. Changelog:
- Enhancement: Add setting to customize On-Board text.
- Enhancement: Require user to confirm Two-Factor email method when signing up via On-Boarding. Can be disabled by disabling the new Two-Factor Email Confirmation email in the Notification Center.
- Enhancement: Add setting for customizing who is required to use two-factor when “Vulnerable User Protection” and “Vulnerable Site Protection” are enabled and who is presented the On-Board flow.
- Tweak: Check if an IP is blacklisted on page load for compatibility with servers that cannot process server configuration level bans immediately.
- Bug Fix: Provide better error messages in case the server for SSL support detection is non-responsive.