Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights was updated to version 7.0.6, from version 7.0.5. Changelog:
- Tweak: Better handling of link tracking for links embedded as anchor tags inside of an SVG image.
- Tweak: Link tracking has been updated to enforce more strict type checks on variables.
- Tweak: Plugin conflict notice has been updated to use the actual name of the plugin.
- Tweak: Compatibility fixes for users of the Ken, Vitrine, Artisian Nayma,Grand News, Tie and Church Suite Themes along with the WooCommerce bolder product alerts, Selz eCommerce and Artisian Pages plugin.
- Tweak: Fixed “you you” typo on the Reports page notice.
- Tweak: On the overview report the indicator icon colors for bounce rate have been flipped to more accurately describe the impact (ie green = bounce rate going down = good).
- Fixed: Undefined $tracking variable error.
- Fixed: Better type checking before converting number strings to human readable dates on reprots.