Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights was updated to version 7.0.4, from version 7.0.3. Changelog:
- New: We’ve added links to the pages listed in the top pages part of the Overview report to make it easier to see which page each title belongs to.
- New: We’ve added the UA code to the account selector to make it easier to determine which property to use.
- New: Better compatibility with IE11.
- New: The links to view more reporting data now default to the currently selected daterange when you go to analytics.google.com
- Bugfix: We’ve corrected some missing closing li tags on the overview report.
- Bugfix: We fixed an issue where get_current_screen might be undefined on some pages.
- Bugfix: We fixed an issue where some improperly configured servers might resolve symlinks that are not supposed to be resolved, leading to issues with loading asset files MonsterInsights uses.