Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights was updated to version 7.3.0, from version 7.2.0. Changelog:
- New: We’ve added new custom link attribution, so now you can easily set custom link categories, actions, and labels, which MonsterInsights will use with precedence over our comprehensive automatic link detection, and is compatible with our AMP addon. For usage instructions, see our documentation on custom link attribution.
- Tweak: Better error handling for reports.
- Fixed: Issue where on MonsterInsights pages, the dropdowns on the WP admin menu might not work.
- Fixed: Compatibility for Writee theme, YouTube by EmbedPlus plugin, Blog Time plugin, MaterialWP plugin and Swifty Image Widget plugin.
- Fixed: Issue where on a network install of multisite, all sites might not de-authenticate on removal.
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with Microsoft Edge and IE browsers where the table on overview report might overflow.
- Fixed: On certain browsers when the browser screen width is small the graph tooltips might have appeared off-center.