Gravity Forms was updated to version 2.3.5, from version 2.3.4. Changelog:
- Added the “gform_entry_pre_handle_confirmation” filter to allow the entry to be modified before the confirmation is processed.
- Added the “gform_disable_custom_field_names_query” filter providing a way to prevent the postmeta table query from running to improve form editor performance on some sites.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the previous button working on the last page of a ten page form.
- Fixed issue with submit button that prevented forms from being submitted in some situations.
- Fixed an issue with the replacement of merge tags in the confirmation redirect URL.
- Fixed an issue where a PHP notice could occur and List field values could be omitted from the entry export if the enable columns setting was changed after entries have been received.
- Fixed styling of field map fields.
- Fixed generic mapping setting custom value input disappearing when value left empty, missing merge tags UI.