iThemes Security Pro was updated to version 5.3.1, from version 5.3. Changelog:
- Enhancement: Only pre-select Two-Factor methods during on-board process if the user requires Two-Factor. This should help prevent users from rolling through the on-board process too quickly.
- Enhancement: Show if a “force password change” is in-effect and allow for the change to be removed.
- Enhancement: Add debug settings JSON editor.
- Tweak: If no last password change date is recorded for the user, treat their registration date as the last change date.
- Bug Fix: If a password requirement has been disabled or is no longer available, don’t consider the password as needing a change.
- Bug Fix: Remove distributed storage table on uninstall.
- Bug Fix: Don’t display backup Two-Factor method form if it is not available to the user. Previously it would only be prevented from being submitted.