BackupBuddy was updated to version 126.96.36.199, from version 188.8.131.52. Changelog:
- Bug Fix: Resolved problem with scheduled backups sending to remote destinations automatically.
- Bug Fix: Show proper MySQL version or N/A when MariaDB is used.
- Bug Fix: Got rid of PHP notice related to ‘skip_database_dump’.
- Enhancement: Display supported MariaDB version on Server Tools page.
- Bug Fix: Gets rid of notice about exclude reporting incorrectly.
- Bug Fix: Resolves an error where backup dat file isn’t found and PHP notices during import.