Yoast SEO was updated to version 7.5.1, from version 7.4.2. Changelog:
- Fixes a bug where the auto-generating of the slug did not work as expected due to persisting of the post name too agressively.
- Adds readability analysis for Russian.
- Improves accessibility.
- Fixes a bug where images with specific aspect ratios where removed from OpenGraph consideration. This was causing unexpected results with Facebook sharing. The aspect ratio check has been removed completely.
- Fixes a bug where sentences ending in multiple sentence marks, exclamation marks or ellipses were treated as multiple sentences.
- Fixes a bug where attempting to get Yoast SEO options in multi-site, would result in wrong values being returned.
- Fixes a bug where the sitemap styling could not be loaded when the Site domain differs from the Admin domain.
- Fixes a bug where the admin bar still used old copy: Dashboard has been renamed to General.