BackupBuddy was updated to version 188.8.131.52, from version 184.108.40.206. Changelogs:
- Bug Fix: Replaced anonymous function with static method
- Bug Fix: Fixed PHP 5.2 compatibility bug.
- UI Fix: Fixed issue where license page heading overlapping icons.
- Major Release of all quick releases since 220.127.116.11
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug preventing Deployment from completing.
- Enhancement: Multiple coding standard enhancements.
- Enhancement: Licensing page styling improvements.
- Enhancement: Zip file handling improvements.
- UI Fix: New Profile UI positioning fix.
- Bug Fix: Resolved bug related to cPanel.
- Bug Fix: Corrected multiple old codex references to point to new Zendesk documentation.
- Bug Fix: Removed multiple instances where create_function is being used, replaced with anonymous functions, resolving PHP notices.
- Bug Fix: Bad scope causing PHP errors.
- Bug Fix: Replaced anonymous functions with named functions/methods for PHP 5.2 support.
- Privacy: Added hooks to export and erase personal data.
- Privacy: Added suggested privacy statement to WordPress privacy guide.