Akismet Anti-Spam was updated to version 4.0.7, from version 4.0.3. Changelog:
- Based on user feedback, the link on “Learn how your comment data is processed.” in the optional privacy notice now has a target of _blank and opens in a new tab/window.
- Updated the in-admin privacy notice to use the term “comment” instead of “contact” in “Akismet can display a notice to your users under your comment forms.”
- Only show in-admin privacy notice if Akismet has an API Key configured
- Moved away from using empty( get_option() ) to instantiating a variable to be compatible with older versions of PHP (5.3, 5.4, etc).
- Corrected version number after tagging. Sorry…
- Added tools to control the display of a privacy related notice under comment forms.
- Fixed HTML in activation failure message to close META and HEAD tag properly.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes prevent Akismet from being correctly auto-configured.