Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights was updated to version 7.0.5, from version 7.04. Changelog:
- New: Introduced a system (behind-the-scenes) that automatically attempts to correct for improperly set timezones in the WordPress settings panel, server timezone settings and/or GA profile timezones. This should eliminate issues with timezones on Lite user accounts, as well as allow for more accurate date reporting.
- New: Introduced a system (behind-the-scenes) to allow for deauthentication of profiles set on websites whose profiles were migrated (for example from a staging site to a production site)
- Tweak: Made clientID retrieval more efficient.
- Fixed: Several translation/textdomain and typo fixes.
- Fixed: Undefined $num in the overview report.