iThemes Security Pro was updated to version 4.8.7, from version 4.8.6. Changelog:
- New Feature: Add WP CLI commands for running the Security Check Scan, managing Modules and enrolling in Network Brute Force.
- Bug Fix: When using the Cron scheduling system, malware scans that had failed and been scheduled to retry would fail to reschedule the original scan event upon success.
- Bug Fix: Added ability to show object data for classes that are not loaded to the Logs page.
- Bug Fix: Fixed logging system references to “fatal-error” that should be “fatal”.
- Bug Fix: Prevent PHP warning when completing database backups that are not emailed to any recipients.
- Bug Fix: Prevent PHP warning about converting an array to a string when adding notification data.