Yoast SEO was updated to version 6.1.1, from version 6.0. Changelog:
- Fixes a bug where sitemaps could not be generated when there one or more galleries in the content.
- Allows more strings to be translated.
- Replaces any Yoast domain URLs with shortlink alternatives.
- Fixes a bug where the internal links aren’t recognized when the site_url is not the same as the home_url.
- Fixes a bug where the user locale is not used for the Help Center when it is different from the site locale.
- Removes unsupported PHP 5.2 arguments in an array_unique call in the Term image sitemap.
- Removes unsupported PHP 5.3 arguments in a json_encode call in the notification functionality.
- Added support for locales without territory (examples: et, fi) .
- Added support support for 3-letter language codes (example: rhg).