Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On was updated to version 3.9, from version 3.8. Changelog:
- Added support for Gravity Forms v2.3.
- Added GPL to the plugin header.
- Added the “Preserve current email” choice to the email address mapping drop down on the update type feed.
- Updated URIs in plugin header to use https.
- Updated username validation message to match WordPress’ equivalent validation message.
- Updated strings in pending activations so they could be translated.
- Fixed an issue which can prevent pending activations from being listed due to collation mismatch after installing the add-on after upgrading MySQL from 5.5 to 5.6.
- Fixed a PHP warning related to the login form/widget logged in/out links.