BackupBuddy was updated to version 22.214.171.124, from version 126.96.36.199. Changelogs:
- S3 (v3) destination: Attempted fix on China region destinations.
- S3 (v3) destination: Added China Northwest 1 (Ningxia) region.
- Dropbox v2 destination: Fixed archive limiting not working in some circumstances.
- Dropbox v2 destination: Updated delete call to use new v2 API for future-proofing.
- Local path destination: Defaults now applied before all activity and path trailing slash forced before each use.
- Added an additional backup hard-coded remote destination retry limit of 10 tries. Prevents runaway retry attempts if base system for limiting retries fails as a safety mechanism.
- Removed ‘new’ ribbon from S3 (v3) destination.
- Scheduling page now displays the user-friendly interval tag for schedules with the internal tag in parentheses for creating, editing, and viewing existing schedules.
- Scheduling page now displays error at top of page and in schedule listing if an invalid schedule interval tag is selected (eg. If a plugin’s custom interval was selected but the plugin was later uninstalled).
- sFTP destination: Fix for not deleting archives exceeding archive limits on some servers when a custom path is defined.