Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights was updated to version 6.2.1, from version 6.2.0. Changelog:
- New: MonsterInsights now has the ability to automatically update itself and it’s addons. You can set MonsterInsights to automatically update minor versions only or all new versions inside the MonsterInsights settings panel in Tracking -> Permissions.
- Tweak: Introduce scrollbars on GA auth screen for users with many Google accounts
- Tweak: Added notice to users still on deprecated GA.js tracking and PHP-based events tracking.Fix: Issue with notices having multiple icons has been resolved.
- Fix: Facebook Instant Articles can now properly handle the Automattic Facebook plugin transformation changes (requires FB IA addon version 1.0.1 or newer)
- Fix: Conflict with wp_head output for some themes.
- Fix: Correct level for Forms and Google Optimize addons.
- Fix: License key errors will no longer show to lite users.