Yoast SEO was updated to version 5.9.3, from version 5.8. Changelogs:
- Fixes an issue where a part of the excerpt would be leaked on password protected posts when used as a replacement variable. Such as %%excerpt%% and %%excerpt_only%%.
- Fixes a bug where older browsers couldn’t load the content analysis. This applies to Internet Explorer (10 and lower) and Safari (9.1 and lower).
- Fixes a bug where the Yoast Metabox wouldn’t be shown for posts set to noindex, therefore making it impossible to change it back to index, view Readability scores and not being able to optimize a post, before allowing it to be indexed.
- Fixes a bug where translations wouldn’t be applied in the Yoast SEO Metabox for SEO and Readability scores.
- Fixes a bug where the title isn’t added back to the HTML when the debug marker has been disabled.
- Fixes a bug where multiple help panels showed up when clicking on different help buttons.
- Fixes a bug where the Help Center wouldn’t be closed when clicking the Go Premium link.
- Fixes a bug where the cornerstone setting for a post would be lost when quick editing the post.
- Fixes a bug where newly created posts were taken into account for the link count, resulting in MySQL errors.
- Fixes a bug where Premium plugins were being treated as WordPress.org plugins in the ‘suggested plugin’ notifications, resulting in download errors.
- Fixes a bug where an empty div was visible when both Content and Readability analysis are disabled.
- Shows a notice regarding opening the Onboarding Wizard when the plugin is installed for the first time.
- Makes it easier to unhook the debug code rendered as HTML comment.
- Implements the Reactified content analysis.
- Introduces the wpseo_add_opengraph_additional_images filter to allow additional OpenGraph Images to be added at a low priority.
- Changes the Dashboard widget’s progress bar height to 24px.
- Makes the ‘Next’ and ‘Back’ buttons in the Onboarding Wizard focusable.
- Adds grouping of feedback within the content analysis, in the following categories: ‘errors’, ‘problems’, ‘needs improvement’, ‘considerations’, and ‘good’. Each category can be expanded and collapsed.