BackupBuddy was updated to version 188.8.131.52, from version 184.108.40.206. Changelogs:
- Deployment: Fixed search engine visibility change not happening.
- Deployment: Misc logging improvements to debug issues surrounding search engine visibility.
- Deployment: Misc minor fixes to default settings being applied.
- Misc UI tweaks.
- Server Tools: Added new Deployment wp-config.php API setting to bottom of list for checking that the API is enabled.
- Remote Destinations: Added new (enabled) or (disabled) status indicator to Deployment Key button (upper right of page) to quickly see if Deployment is enabled in the wp-config.php.
- Deployment: Fixed issue where API connection could not be completed when running on nginx servers where HTTP header underscores were silently dropped.