WooCommerce was updated to version 3.2.5, from version 3.2.4. Changelog:
- Fix – WordPress 4.9 – REST API – Updated schema, sanitization, and validation callbacks to support correct data types.
- Fix – WordPress 4.9 – Fix an issue saving variation attributes on new products and with attributes containing slashes.
- Fix – Save fee tax lines to new orders on checkout.
- Fix – Restore the post global after rendering product shortcodes.
- Fix – Fix product filtering when searching for a string including quote characters.
- Fix – Fix layered nav drop-downs containing unicode characters.
- Fix – Fix an edge case rounding bug with shipping taxes, and another with non-integer quantities.
- Fix – Set correct defaults when adding a new shipping class in admin.