Jetpack by WordPress.com was updated to version 5.5.1, from version 5.5. Changelog:
- In Jetpack 5.5 we made some changes that created errors if you were using other plugins that added custom links to the Plugins menu. This is now fixed.
- We have fixed a problem that did not allow to upload plugins using API requests.
- Open Graph links in post headers are no longer invalid in some special cases.
- We fixed warnings happening when syncing users with WordPress.com.
- We updated the way the Google+ button is loaded to match changes made by Google, to ensure the button is always displayed properly.
- We fixed conflicts between Jetpack’s Responsive Videos and the updates made to Video players in WordPress 4.9.
- We updated Publicize’s message length to match Twitter’s new 280 character limit.