iThemes Security Pro was updated to version 4.6.5, from version 4.6.4. Changelog:
- Enhancement: Preserve notification settings when the responsible module is deactivated.
- Bug Fix: Process 404 lockouts on the ‘wp’ hook to prevent a headers have already been sent warning message.
- Bug Fix: Ensure Hide Backend emails are properly sent when activating Hide Backend before saving the Notification Center for the first time.
- Bug Fix: Prevent warning from being issued on new installs by allowing previous settings to be preserved if they exist.
- Bug Fix: Better handle WP_Error objects in mail errors that occurred before updating to first patch release.
- Bug Fix: A non static method was being called statically.