BackupBuddy was updated to version 184.108.40.206, from version 220.127.116.11. Changelogs:
- Deployment: When full logging is enabled Deployment will log API connection attempts into the extraneous log for troubleshooting.
- Deployment: Added Key Troubleshooting link below the API Key configuration setting for peaking into the encoded contents of the API key.
- Updated stat() failure message to suggest possibility of file being deleted unexpectedly as possible cause.
- Fixed HTTP Loopback test displaying 400 Bad Request despite correct Success status due to change in unknown WordPress AJAX responses as of 4.9.
- Server Tools: Added “PHP Maximum File Upload Size (server-reported)” test.
- Deployment: File transfers now take into account other server’s maximum PHP upload size limit.
- Deployment: Key authentication failure logging improvements when troubelshooting enabled.
- Deployment: Fixed issue where keys could falsely fail. If you encounter connection trouble verify the site is using freshly generated keys.