BackupBuddy was updated to version 188.8.131.52, from version 184.108.40.206. Changelogs:
- Fixed missing wp-db function.
- Deploy up to 15 times faster when pushing! Multiple files sent per pass: Multipass!
- Reduced file transfer overhead by 37%! Speeds up file transfers 37% or MORE due to less HTTP overhead.
- All remotely performed transactions are now logged and returned with each API call so that remote activity may be troubleshooted within Deployment log.
- Deployment now supports setting the deployed site’s Search Engine Visibility option to either visible, not visible, or no change. A default for this setting can be set in the Deployment settings.
- No longer base64 encoding all transferred data. Left in binary.
- PUSH mode: Multiple files can be transferred in each PHP run when Pushing (not Pulling), significanly increasing speeds of PHP file transfers.
- Existing importbuddy from previous deployments is erased at the beginning of each new deployment to insure fresh version usage.
- No database tables selected will no longer display warning about missing database files as this is to be expected.
- Fixed deploy confirmation sometimes failing without error.
- Remotely called API actions now log fatal PHP errors with shutdown function to both main log and remote API log.
- Exclusions now include global default hardcoded exclusions.
- Improved white-space on Push/Pull comparison table for readability when changes are only on one side.
- localInfo is now logged to browser console when loading Deployment remote destination to aid in troubleshooting.
- New Exclusions option alloww you to exclude files and folders from Deployment.
- New Additional Inclusions option allows you to include additional files and folders during Deployment that are outside the media, themes, or plugins directories.
- importbuddy.php: Now detects unexpected leading whitespace (newlines, etc) at the beginning of importbuddy.php, removed them, and re-writes a valid importbuddy.php. Fixes error about whitespace already being sent and authentication breakage.
- Downgraded Error #437479545 to Warning.
- ImportBuddy: Fixed missing backup zip file not throwing error. New Error #8498394349.
- hashGlob() function added support for additional optional parameter to prepend all paths in the array keys with an additional path.
- Fixed housekeeping warning about failed destination send filename being array.
- Rollback: Fixed undo feature sometimes displaying mysqli error about missing parameter.
- Updated internally used wp-db class for importbuddy and rollback packages.
- Added hook for informing PHP compatibility checker plugin that we are always compatible with the latest PHP version(s).