Yoast SEO was updated to version 5.3.2, from version 5.2. Changelogs:
- Fixes a bug where an invalid license notification could be shown in certain situations.
- Fixes a bug where “mark as fixed” on the search console page didn’t work.
- Adds missing I18n function call to make a string translatable
- Adds XML schema for image sitemap
- Adds schema.org meta-data on every page, instead of only on the homepage
- Adds the possibility to filter posts by readability score
- Adds sanitization for the Twitter Image meta field
- Fixes use of register_meta for usage in WordPress 4.6 and higher
- Initialize the providers on hook after_theme_setup to make sure custom providers are added properly
- Changes the label of the “Bad” score to “Needs improvement” while filtering on SEO or readability scores