Publish to Apple News was updated to version 1.3.0, from version 1.2.7. Changelog:
- Moved JSON customizations to themes so that JSON can be customized on a per-theme basis.
- Enabled access to postmeta in custom JSON so that values from postmeta fields can be inserted into customized JSON.
- Removed all formatting settings from the settings option in favor of storing them in themes. This is a potentially breaking change if you are using custom code that relies on formatting settings stored in the settings option.
- Removed the option for JSON customization in favor of moving those settings to themes. This is a potentailly breaking change if you are accessing the custom JSON option directly.
- Deprecated access of formatting settings using the Settings object.
- Added a new Theme object to handle all formatting settings.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug where themes were not being automatically switched via section mappings.
- Bugfix: HTML in titles is now supported.