BackupBuddy was updated to version 22.214.171.124, from version 126.96.36.199. Changelogs:
- Fixed Deployment confirmation not cleaning up some tables due to housekeeping cleanup_temp_tables rename to remove_temp_tables().
- Fixed BackupBuddy welcome banner showing on plugin activate screen.
- Rackspace destination: Added support for directory paths.
- Stash Live live database backup now excludes options updates to “wordfence_syncAttackDataAttempts” option due to rapid updates.
- Updated Google Drive setup instructions to reflect Google’s UI changes.
- Fixed undefined index $client_id and $client_secret for Google Drive destination.
- Fixed global exclusions not being applied to schedule backups.
- If Full profile type was auto-excluding media then this is now forced off upon upgrade.