Cloudflare was updated to version 3.3.1, from version 3.2.1. Changelog:
- Potential bug with using by unchecked $_GET.
- Added a new Splash Screen
- Added userConfig.js file allowing custom configurations.
- Added logs in debug mode for Automatic Cache Purge.
- Added logs for oversized Server Push HTTP headers.
- Automatic Cache Purge now purges Autoptimize by everything rather than by URL.
- Updated IP Ranges
- Bug where domains which had capital letters not working.
- Bug where Automatic Cache Purge couldn’t purge front page.
- Bug related to work with IWP.
- Bug where if PHP is compiled with ipv6-disable flag, it crashed the site.