iThemes Security Pro was updated to version 3.8.0, from version 3.7.5. Changelog:
- New Feature: Added support for iThemes Sync to run the Security Check feature from inside the Sync service.
- Bug Fix: Fixed the ability to manually enter a page number to navigate to on the Security > Logs page.
- Bug Fix: Fixed source of warning that could appear when creating a backup while running a PHP version less than 5.4.
- Bug Fix: Fixed source of notice that could appear when reseting a user’s password when the Strong Passwords Enforcement feature is enabled.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bugs that prevented reporting of specific error messages related to updating the wp-config.php file.
- Misc : Updated or added phpDoc to many functions.