WooCommerce Stripe Gateway was updated to version 3.1.4, from version 3.1.3. Changelog:
- Tweak – If Apple Pay is not enabled, prevent Apple Pay Init.
- Fix – Update for WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility.
- Fix – Apple Pay on product detail page causes qty issue when using normal add to cart.
- Fix – A partial workaround for UK/CA postal codes issue for shipping methods that support partial postal code estimates.
- Fix – Stripe checkout did not validate properly formatted email address.
- Fix – Error messages were not able to translate when validating checkout form.
- Fix – Prevent payment gateway title logic ( Apple Pay ) from hijacking other payment methods.
- Remove – Stripe Checkout allow remember me setting as it is redundant to saved card setting.