BackupBuddy was updated to version 188.8.131.52, from version 184.108.40.206. Changelog:
- Remote Destination file management can now be disabled on existing destinations, just not enabled.
- Stash Live: Added advanced option to disable remote file management.
- Deployment: Fixed confirm deployment PHP warning.
- Deployment: Added new advanced option to skip importbuddy cleanup at end of Deployment. Useful if deployment hangs near end due to importbuddy.php being prematurely deleted. Also preserves log file in importbuddy directory for better troubleshooting.
- Deployment: Copy of importbuddy.php step of deployment log now stored in importbuddy/status-deploycopy-XXXXXX.txt of the destination site ABSPATH.
- Stash Live: Added new link to view Last Snapshot Details below the ‘Time since last snapshot’ section on the Stash Live page. Shows overview of snapshot, malware scan results, download links, plugin and themes in snapshot + their versions, and more!
- Stash Live: Added new warning/alert to Stash Live page if multiple crons are passed due, indicating possible cron issue.