BackupBuddy was updated to version 188.8.131.52, from version 184.108.40.206. Changelogs:
- This release focuses on increasing robustness and reliability of the Stash Live and Deployment features.
- Also includes the official release of Quick Release updates 220.127.116.11-7.2.2..6, including all features and enhancements within those.
- Automatic cleanup of expired transients from the database to increase site performance and reduce needless old transients from hanging in the database.
- Automatic cleanup of corrupt transients from the database.
- Settings -> Other tab has added new button to clean up transients manually.
- Stash Live: Significant increase in robustness. Prior to this version corruption of the catalog would result in the backup process falling back to an earlier state, resulting in longer transfer times or Stash Live even hanging indefinitely if the catalog was repeatedly corrupted. This is no longer the case.
- Stash Live: Faster recovery upon encountering a temporary error due to timeout or memory limit causing file lock to persist.
- Settings -> Other tab’s housekeeping options now include a Status Log to see what is happening. Re-organized the display.
- Various fixes to Deployment cleanup and confirmation procedures.
- Misc fixes.
- Added is_array() check then default assignment to Stash Live catalog load to avoid warning in PHP 7.1.
- The array-key_exists() function maps changed to use all string keys so as not to raise Warning on a non-string key. The boolean false value that get_cfg_var() or ini_get() might return is changed to string “false” to be a valid string to check against array keys.
- Replace reference to v2 with v3 in Stash 3 and S33 init.php files.