BackupBuddy was updated to version 184.108.40.206, from version 220.127.116.11. Changelogs:
- Added additional logging when clearing Live transient due to expired token.
- Added transient clearing for expired token for S32 destination.
- Fixed undefined custom_root during DAT file rendering.
- Added additional escaping into bruteforce_table() for WHERE portion of statement to avoid SQL syntax error if criteria includes quote.
- Deployment: No longer migrating wp-config.php during Deployment as this file is not transferred in the process and should be skipped migrating.
- Disabled WP transient cleanup — possible issue effecting Stash transient storage.
- Fix return by reference error when returning false.
- Fixed cleanup of deployment tables.
- Stash Live & Stash v3 now auto-bust cache on next file if token is reported expired.