Yoast SEO was updated to version 3.9, from version 3.8. Changelog:
- Updates the banners on the admin pages.
- Improves accessibility by moving the Google Search Console reload button from the header.
- Allow for other plugins and themes to more easily add html namespaces through the new wpseo_html_namespaces filter.
- Prevent conflicts with other plugins/themes which also add html namespaces.
- Adds a check to prevent a “Cannot read property ‘body’ of undefined” error with tinyMCE that occurred with Visual Composer and some themes.
- Fixes a bug that prevented bulk actions to work in the Google Search Console.
- Fixed incorrect timezone for zero offset case (Atlantic/Azores instead of UTC).