WooCommerce was updated to version 2.6.10, from version 2.6.9. Changelog:
- Fix flat rate no class costs when no shipping classes exist.
- Fix returned REST API coupon expiry date.
- Fix reviews_allowed being set to false in Rest API.
- Fix sales date series for some custom ranges.
- Fix missing attributes when an option is chosen by default on variations. This was the result of a Firefox 50 compatibility fix. In order to support both Firefox, Chrome, IE, and Edge we’ve done some refactoring of the variation add to cart scripts.
- Updated Geo IP API services.
- Added support for WP VIP/VIP GO GEO IP headers.
- Dev – API – Throw error messages when product image ID is not a valid WordPress attachment ID.