iThemes Security was updated to version 5.9.0, from version 5.7.1. Changelog:
- New Feature: Added a “REST API” feature in the WordPress Tweaks section. This new feature allows you to block or restrict access to the REST API.
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue that could cause database backup emails to be sent without the backup zip attached.
- Enhancement: Updated the lockouts notification email to a new design. This new design also cleaned up the translation strings to allow better translations.
- New Feature: Added a “Protect Against Tabnapping” feature in the WordPress Tweaks section.
- Misc: Updated the description for the Lockout Period setting to indicate that the default value of 15 minutes is recommended.