iThemes Security was updated to version 5.6.2, from version 5.6.1. Changelog:
- Security Fix: Fixed issue where a locked out but not yet blacklisted IP/user could receive different HTTP headers when testing a valid username/password combination.
- Security Fix: Updated log output to prevent specific kinds of logged requests from displaying without sanitization.
- Bug Fix: The Security > Security Check link now works as expected in multisite.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug that could prevent the “Filter Long URL Strings” feature from working properly.
- Bug Fix: Removed restrictions in the “Filter Long URL Strings” feature that were unrelated to request length.
- Bug Fix: Corrected a settings description typo in Global Settings.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug that could result in issues authenticating over XML-RPC when the WordPress Tweaks > Multiple Authentication Attempts per XML-RPC Request setting is set to “Block”.
- Misc: Added placeholder for the Version Management module of iThemes Security Pro.
- Misc: Updated build number to trigger some updates.