CloudFlare was updated to version 3.0.5, from version 3.0.3. Changelogs:
- Fixed bug where refactored Flexible SSL fix was causing the settings page hook not to load.
- Ability for users to toggle Automatic HTTPS Rewrites (enabled by default, solves for most mixed content errors).
- Fixed an issue where low PHP version where getting syntax error.
- Fixed issue where some users using Flexible SSL where not able to login to wp-admin.
- Fixed a bug where the active zone selector was not paginating through the whole zone list.
- Fixed an issue where the setting for Image Optimization was being displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug in Analytics where the Uniques Visitors data was not displaying accurately.
- Compressed assets to lower plugin size.
- Hooks loading logic refactored to make it more simple and readable.