BackupBuddy was updated to version 18.104.22.168, from version 22.214.171.124. Changelog:
- ImportBuddy: cPAnel wizard now truncates prefixes to only first 8 characters or cPanel username.
- Stash Live: Added new option to run Stash Live with Stash v3 instead of just the default Stash v2 destination backend.
- iterate_edits_since_last 3rd parameter now optional.
- Server Tools Page: Http Loopback Test now displays results in textarea for better readability or copy/pasting.
- Server Tools Page: Cron Loopback Test now displays results in textarea for better readability or copy/pasting.
- Server Tools Page: Now alternating table background color for better readability.
- All tables in plugin now default to alternating backgrounds for improved readability.
- Stash Live: Fixed too many daily stats building up. Now trimmed to last 14 days.
- ‘Files’ profile types now support backing up from a custom directory root. Useful for backing up only individual directories without having to default to backing up everything and excluding everything else, whether within the site root or even above the site root such as when custom content directories are set above the ABSPATH. Note: File/directory exclusions not currently supported for custom root directories. All content within the custom root will be backed up. Note: Integrity check will not be performed on this backup type at this time as there are not ‘expected’ files to verify.